Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Do we take the W at all costs?

What if certain family/friends and acquaintances are “friendly” but are also a new type of enemy, influenced by evil, and unable to escape the slave grip and mind control?

Is this type of enemy one that we have fought before or is this unfamiliar territory? How do you defeat this enemy and spare as many lives as possible?

Is your children and grandchildrens future hanging in the balance due to this new type of enemy?

What kind of world would exist if this new type of enemy continued to be controlled and we allowed it? Continued to exist so elections would continue to be rigged? Continued to take part in secrecy designed by the elites? Is it the type of world you would want to live in?

Does the future of America and the world, rely on whether or not this new type of enemy exists or not?

We have some inevitably difficult questions to answer and outcomes to face in the future.
02:08 AM - Aug 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
29 August, 01:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, we take the W, for the future of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sean Michaels @SDo
29 August, 09:38
I have tried to help as many as possible find Jesus through all of this (still am and will have some regrets) but at some point we begin to lose the awakened. That can't occur.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
29 August, 08:22
These questions are so close to home - with my immediate extended family members. I pray God will find a way for them to make it...

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 August, 12:09
1 Yes we take the W
2 Enemy is enemy that's not ambiguous
3 must study our enemy and act accordingly save houme we can Y/N?
4 Yes
5 we would be no better off than when we started, there would be no point to this cluster fk we r in know , There would B no point to the last 6 yrs of this battle, in my mind its all or nothing at this point?
6 Yes
7 Yes We Do Sir!
8 Imho, One Day At A Time Sir

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 August, 11:05
More and more are walkng up by the day! As things keep getting exposed more will have no choice but to wake up. I do not see the brainwashed and manipulated as enemies only the evil as that! We hold that line till all our brothers and sisters wake up! Glory to God!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 August, 10:45
I am very appreciative God is going to these lengths to save as many as possible. Save means losing the ego, and being humbled and crushed even by the magnatude if these terrible truths & turning from the matrix & reaching for God.

My community has a lot of church goers who have taken the jabs. Personally, I couldn’t understand how someone ‘born of the Spirit’ could be decieved. I know during Jesus time on Earth, Isreal was DEVOUT & lost, so I know it is easy to get caught up in tradation & legalizm & miss the boat completely. 2 Thessalonians, Chapter 2, verse 10…saw that some where this weekend & sadly it describes the current situation to a T.

My hope rests in John 3:16.
🕊

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 August, 10:38
SO PRETTY MUCH LIKE WHATS GOING ON NOW

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 August, 08:45
It took me awhile to absorb this question because I have seen the matrix we are in. When I had COVID I saw it. I can't look at the world the same again. I saw through everything. I did before I became sick and was questioning everything and nothing they said made sense, but man that COVID was a trip. It was almost unbearable and I thought I must be dying. I have compassion for those who do not see. If we call them enemy then how do we get them to change. They are blind for a reason. Did God blind them? Did they blind themselves because they took the jab? I don't know. I think many are innocent but got caught up in fear. Fear is not of God and you can't think straight when in fear. I continue to pray. I think those who have been blinded are still innocent. The rest who have made a pact with evil are not. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sarah McLachlan - Adia - YouTube

Sarah McLachlan's official music video for 'Adia'. Click to listen to Sarah McLachlan on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SMcSpotify?IQid=SMcAAs featured on Close...

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 August, 05:35
Don't know the price we will pay so cannot answer yr 1st question definitively Doq, except to say considering truths have been hidden and GoOdliness derided for so long, how can we mere mortals, sinners all, judge?

Having said that, the future of our world is dependent on ridding it of the evil that's stalked it for so long - thus neutralising the potential of a new type of enemy. And yes I think it's one we've fought before. Have always blvd the Truth will light the way for most people. And seeing true justice done.

The answer? Vibes so high shining Love and Light across the planet no shadow can exist and the darkness is dispelled✨

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 August, 04:08
It crosses my mind everyday. I am ready for whatever comes.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
28 August, 03:59
What i had only believed or suspected for most of my adult life, that the world we live in is only a veneer, I now know to be truth.
Scratch the veneer with something true and civility, morality and unity are vaporized. The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde was not a work of fiction. I've seen it acted out in family, friends and co-workers so many times. 4 to 6% seems very low to me.

CharRose @CharRose
28 August, 01:47
On a daily basis I mentally prepare myself for this fork in the road. My entire family is asleep, no matter my efforts to help them see. As so many have said, once you get a taste of The Truth, there is no going back.

John 8:32 THE TRUTH will set you free!

2ne FruAa @FruAa
28 August, 12:36
Strange to read that we have the same frustration with family and friends who do not want, dare or like truths. I will not go back to lies.
I have two of my closest people with the same attitude. And am grateful for AU Friends. We build networks that can sit around the fire in silence afterwards......just enjoy the company and exhale.
Love U all 💞

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 August, 12:16
What great questions Doq. I love reading all the comments and it sounds like Anons and Patriots on AU are on the same page. I pray for my 22 year old daughter that she "wakes" up. She hears about everything from my husband and me. I am fortunate the he and I are both Anons. She hears it and has questioned a couple of things like "where is Hollywood" etc., but she is not completely awake. I am thankful that she is not like some of her age group that are so evil with how they talk and respond to hearing anything outside their "beliefs". I will continue to pray for her and others and leave it in God's hands. God bless us all!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 August, 12:14
Watch California, let see what happens
https://rumble.com/v1h3k33...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 August, 11:03
When Truth of the children comes forth...those we love will come around. IF they dont....sadly, that is the enemy.🤨

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 August, 11:02
When Truth is everywhere...those we love will come around. IF they dont...t

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
28 August, 11:00
Tough Question, good thread

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 August, 09:23
Indeed!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 August, 09:07
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 August, 10:55
Amein 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 August, 02:40
Amen

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 August, 08:37
Well Doq, I guess you would consider my entire extended family, my husband of 33 years, my 3 daughters, friends, neighbors to be the "enemy". I have seen no change in their viewpoints, except to become more extreme. My family are all Christians, my husband sits in the same room right now and reads the Bible...but he will be the first in line to get a chip if the Boston Globe tells him he should.

They are not the enemy. I've come to terms that I'm not going to change anyone. God is the miracle maker, and I pray that his will be done. I've been through many dark nights of the soul over this whole concept. I've learned that I have to trust in God alone.

Perhaps this is why the process has been so slow. For the stragglers to come on board; and for those who will have to leave everyone they know and love to get through the grieving process before it happens.😢❤️🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 August, 04:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 August, 08:23
4 year delta:
Aug 28, 2018 5:11:00 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba13e3 No. 2770674
>>2770515
Do not force those not yet ready.
The FAKE NEWS narrative (make-believe) has been ingrained for a long time.
Do not isolate yourself within your own family.
Dark to Light.
TRUTH will SHINE.
Impossible to DEFEND.
Impossible to IGNORE.
Stay Strong.
You are NOT ALONE.
Patriots ALL.
Q

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 August, 05:50
"What if certain family/friends and acquaintances are “friendly” but are also a new type of enemy, influenced by evil, and unable to escape the slave grip and mind control?"

I have had to detach, if they come with sincere questions and open hearts I am here for them. Their logic and critical thinking is impaired, nothing gets through, nothing. Entrenched in their positions and elevated (to them) perspectives. Only love but at a distance, for now. They seem to feed off distain, not healthy, not open, not curious, not love.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 August, 08:41
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Love you JAMom, and can feel what you feel.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 August, 05:38
Fort 🙏🍀Adonai

Kira Kju @kju17
28 August, 05:38
I don't want to lose family or friends...
I feel sorry for the vaccinated and I wish them to get out of it...
but...
I don't want to go back...
never...

David Treciak @scifiwriter
28 August, 05:18
It will take at least a generation to undo the programming that warped the minds of so many while turning all of us into wage slaves. An honest media, unbiased education system and a government that serves the people's interests should speed up the transition for most.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 August, 05:11
It is never been so clear how some family and friends will not "change" at this point ...
by change I mean adapt and learn to let go, to move on, to accept change, to forgive themselves, to admit one can make a mistake...
I forgave and tried and tried and tried again to be there anyway but it comes to a point when it becomes harmful for yourself.
You have to love and respect yourself too...
So I'm in an intense phase, I sure have a place for these people in my heart but I do not let them take my energy and my time anymore...
It's like being born again in a sense...
I would be there in case they need help but I am aware of the sick mechanism that places the entire relationship in a sort of loop ...
I'm not responsable for them to be set free....
It can hurt I know
You can feel very lonely
But self respect is more important
Being able to share this passage and knowing others are feeling the same here on AU is priceless.
This place is truly home ❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 05:14
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
yep, so right, and yes, this is home 🙂

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 05:16
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thanks for the post, timing is perfect for me. Sending love Patriot ❤.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 August, 05:08
We are EXPERIENCING in REAL TIME, the Spiritual Separation of the "Wheat" from the "Tares"; BUT this is Occurring from WITHIN. Each Person must Choose Between Living a Fear-Based, Illusory World of Separation Rooted in the False Light of the Human Intellect (i.e. Luciferian "Consciousness") and a Wholistic World based upon the Conscious Recognition that the Light of the Human Intellect is Ultimately Grounded in the All- Embracing Quantum Field that is the Source of All Creation.
LUCIFER (i.e. Man's 'Fallen", Narcissistic Ego-Self Disconnected from the Source of His Being) is a Light BEARER. He is NOT the LIGHT ITSELF!
The So-Called Illuminati arose during the Age of Enlightenment where it SEEMED that Man's Intellect Reigned Supreme (i.e. I THINK THEREFORE I AM), but Later Developments in Quantum Physics have Demonstrated that the Idea of an Independent Observer is an ILLUSION. Our Individual Light is Ultimately Sourced in the Universal Quantum Light of Creation

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 August, 09:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🎯 Amen!

"We are EXPERIENCING in REAL TIME, the Spiritual Separation of the 'Wheat' from the 'Tares.'"

A priest once told me that Jesus was the first quantum physicist.
Rang true then. Rings true today.
"Our Individual Light is Ultimately Sourced in the Universal Quantum Light of Creation."

Biblical references to LIGHT are innumerable!

Let there be Light! ~Genesis
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. ~ John 8:12

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
28 August, 12:19
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
The morning of the 17th of June,
in the year of Our Lord, 2015, the day after
Trump announced his candidacy...

The Holy Spirit woke me up and
I wrote this down on an envelope...

"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves
On Behalf Of His Children.

Pray Non Ceasing For
Trump Families,
Trump Administration,
Patriot Warriors Worldwide!
For AMERICA! For True ISRAEL!

Stay Happy.
Stay Focused.
Stay The Course.
The Storm Is Upon Us.

This IS A Physical AND Spiritual War!
Wear The Full Armour Of God
Never Take It Off, Sleep In It.
Be Ready For Battle At ALL Times.
Do Not Get Comfortable.
The Enemy Never Sleeps
The Enemy IS Always Looking
For One To Devour.

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem"
Amen💕🙏🌼

Immediately I saw it come to fruition in various ways. I would hear TV news, podcasts, say
"They are outing themselves".
And here we are.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
28 August, 05:01
I can't believe Im saying this but there has to be a way to deprogram at least as many as possible, however if it comes to the point & time then we may need to make that hard choice, scriptures tells us this will happen..