Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 August, 02:08
Do we take the W at all costs?

What if certain family/friends and acquaintances are “friendly” but are also a new type of enemy, influenced by evil, and unable to escape the slave grip and mind control?

Is this type of enemy one that we have fought before or is this unfamiliar territory? How do you defeat this enemy and spare as many lives as possible?

Is your children and grandchildrens future hanging in the balance due to this new type of enemy?

What kind of world would exist if this new type of enemy continued to be controlled and we allowed it? Continued to exist so elections would continue to be rigged? Continued to take part in secrecy designed by the elites? Is it the type of world you would want to live in?

Does the future of America and the world, rely on whether or not this new type of enemy exists or not?

We have some inevitably difficult questions to answer and outcomes to face in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
It is never been so clear how some family and friends will not "change" at this point ...
by change I mean adapt and learn to let go, to move on, to accept change, to forgive themselves, to admit one can make a mistake...
I forgave and tried and tried and tried again to be there anyway but it comes to a point when it becomes harmful for yourself.
You have to love and respect yourself too...
So I'm in an intense phase, I sure have a place for these people in my heart but I do not let them take my energy and my time anymore...
It's like being born again in a sense...
I would be there in case they need help but I am aware of the sick mechanism that places the entire relationship in a sort of loop ...
I'm not responsable for them to be set free....
It can hurt I know
You can feel very lonely
But self respect is more important
Being able to share this passage and knowing others are feeling the same here on AU is priceless.
This place is truly home ❤️
05:11 AM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 05:16
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Thanks for the post, timing is perfect for me. Sending love Patriot ❤.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 August, 05:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Timing is everything
And if feels like its becoming an "universal timing"... as if we are more and more in sync...
Its quite amazing to witness
Sending love back to you Patriot🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 05:14
yep, so right, and yes, this is home 🙂

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 August, 05:10
You said it the best! you made me choke up.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 August, 10:52
Same.

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
28 August, 10:40
Thank you so much for writing this. I feel the same way. It is frustrating/maddening to seemingly be the “only one” around me who sees and understabds what’s going on. Even super smart, intelligent, successful people around me are totally asleep and clueless. It is hard to let go. But you’re very right that we need to ttake care of ourselves first. My approach is to focus on self care, respecting myself and being the best mom and wife I can be. I have distanced myself from quite a llot of people around me. Their energy/vibes doesn’t resonate with mine. But like you I would help them out in an emergency in a heartbeat. I really appreciate uou wrote this. I have been feeling so isolated and alone.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
28 August, 10:12
Well said BB, and I feel the same. I try to be that candle in the darkness, and if/when needed, a light shining brightly at the end of the tunnel. Hugs...have a peaceful, beautiful Sunday!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 August, 10:14
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
🤍😊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 August, 10:06
💖

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 August, 08:44
I love you BeeBee. Your words bring comfort. Thank you.🙏❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 August, 10:13
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
The real confort is to be in this together🙏 Love you Peaceful warrior ❤️

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
28 August, 08:08
Thank you for explaining this so well - I especially liked the part about not being ultimately responsible for others' change - I'm learning (quickly 💞) that you have to let go completely - no matter how hard it is - and give the change-agent solutions over to God. ☺️