Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 August, 02:08
Do we take the W at all costs?

What if certain family/friends and acquaintances are “friendly” but are also a new type of enemy, influenced by evil, and unable to escape the slave grip and mind control?

Is this type of enemy one that we have fought before or is this unfamiliar territory? How do you defeat this enemy and spare as many lives as possible?

Is your children and grandchildrens future hanging in the balance due to this new type of enemy?

What kind of world would exist if this new type of enemy continued to be controlled and we allowed it? Continued to exist so elections would continue to be rigged? Continued to take part in secrecy designed by the elites? Is it the type of world you would want to live in?

Does the future of America and the world, rely on whether or not this new type of enemy exists or not?

We have some inevitably difficult questions to answer and outcomes to face in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 August, 05:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We are EXPERIENCING in REAL TIME, the Spiritual Separation of the "Wheat" from the "Tares"; BUT this is Occurring from WITHIN. Each Person must Choose Between Living a Fear-Based, Illusory World of Separation Rooted in the False Light of the Human Intellect (i.e. Luciferian "Consciousness") and a Wholistic World based upon the Conscious Recognition that the Light of the Human Intellect is Ultimately Grounded in the All- Embracing Quantum Field that is the Source of All Creation.
LUCIFER (i.e. Man's 'Fallen", Narcissistic Ego-Self Disconnected from the Source of His Being) is a Light BEARER. He is NOT the LIGHT ITSELF!
The So-Called Illuminati arose during the Age of Enlightenment where it SEEMED that Man's Intellect Reigned Supreme (i.e. I THINK THEREFORE I AM), but Later Developments in Quantum Physics have Demonstrated that the Idea of an Independent Observer is an ILLUSION. Our Individual Light is Ultimately Sourced in the Universal Quantum Light of Creation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
🎯 Amen!

"We are EXPERIENCING in REAL TIME, the Spiritual Separation of the 'Wheat' from the 'Tares.'"

A priest once told me that Jesus was the first quantum physicist.
Rang true then. Rings true today.
"Our Individual Light is Ultimately Sourced in the Universal Quantum Light of Creation."

Biblical references to LIGHT are innumerable!

Let there be Light! ~Genesis
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. ~ John 8:12
09:08 AM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 August, 09:27
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD-BE A BEACON OF LIGHT, Chris Rice. PLEASE WATCH! Thank You for Your Comments!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Go Light Your World - Be a Beacon - Chris Rice HD - YouTube

Be a beacon of Christ's Light. Take your flame to the world and let it shine.Matt 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see...