Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 August, 02:08
Do we take the W at all costs?

What if certain family/friends and acquaintances are β€œfriendly” but are also a new type of enemy, influenced by evil, and unable to escape the slave grip and mind control?

Is this type of enemy one that we have fought before or is this unfamiliar territory? How do you defeat this enemy and spare as many lives as possible?

Is your children and grandchildrens future hanging in the balance due to this new type of enemy?

What kind of world would exist if this new type of enemy continued to be controlled and we allowed it? Continued to exist so elections would continue to be rigged? Continued to take part in secrecy designed by the elites? Is it the type of world you would want to live in?

Does the future of America and the world, rely on whether or not this new type of enemy exists or not?

We have some inevitably difficult questions to answer and outcomes to face in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Well Doq, I guess you would consider my entire extended family, my husband of 33 years, my 3 daughters, friends, neighbors to be the "enemy". I have seen no change in their viewpoints, except to become more extreme. My family are all Christians, my husband sits in the same room right now and reads the Bible...but he will be the first in line to get a chip if the Boston Globe tells him he should.

They are not the enemy. I've come to terms that I'm not going to change anyone. God is the miracle maker, and I pray that his will be done. I've been through many dark nights of the soul over this whole concept. I've learned that I have to trust in God alone.

Perhaps this is why the process has been so slow. For the stragglers to come on board; and for those who will have to leave everyone they know and love to get through the grieving process before it happens.πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ™
08:37 AM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 August, 04:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396