Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Its almost as if we are different versions of one another.
11:08 PM - Aug 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 March, 12:54 (E)
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Funny I was in a dream and was with a friend laying down together and I said that to her very thing. Odd sync thanks jason

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 January, 11:20
Hey! yes. love you too. 😊🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 January, 11:23
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
12 October, 06:14
like minded, one accord, peace, spiritually connected, good vibes frens.

12 October, 06:17
In response Ripple Effect to his Publication
God Bless You Bro.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 October, 06:14
Christ playing the avatars😇.💓U💫

12 October, 06:17
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Like a video game ? 😄

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 August, 08:06
❤️

29 August, 08:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 August, 06:57
I love you, too, Jason! ❤️

26 August, 07:15
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
🤗😇🙏❤️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 August, 01:12
*In Lak’ech Ala K’in* 🙏
In Mayan Tradition, there is a greeting that many people working with Mayan wisdom know of.
It is the law of In Lak’ech Ala K’in, which means "I am another yourself". (A modern-day interpretation)
It also means "I am you, and you are me". (A traditional Mayan interpretation)
We have come to understand that this Mayan greeting is an honoring for each other. It is a statement of unity and oneness.

24 August, 01:14
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I am you as you are me and we are one energy throughout everything universally, eternally. That was the message. That is when it all became visible. One Body, as it is written.

Thank You for sharing this. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 August, 11:43
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you and all my brothers and sisters here Jason

23 August, 11:44
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Praise God. 🙌❤️🕊️❤️🙌

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 August, 11:22
Love You too Brother!!!

23 August, 11:24
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🤗😇🙏❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
23 August, 11:15
Love you too! You all are Amazing!

23 August, 11:20
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Indeed so much Love here. ❤️🙏 ❤️

Praise God. 🙌🙌🙌

https://youtu.be/D9PFqzA4D...
Tesla - Love song [Lyrics] - YouTube

Tesla-Love Song So you think that it's over Say your love has finally reached the end Anytime you call Night or day I'll be right there for you If you need a...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 August, 11:14
Like I've said, God works wonders through you Jason. TY.

23 August, 11:17
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
That is very kind to say and to Him goes the Glory as no one but HE can make the way, God Bless You. ❤️🙏❤️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 August, 11:14
A Night at the Roxbury (What is Love - Haddaway) - YouTube

Alcune scene del film A Night at the Roxbury con il sottofondo di What is Love prodotto nel 1998 con protagonisti due ragazzi ovvero i fratelli Boutabi che v...

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 August, 11:13

23 August, 11:15
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
🤗😇🙏❤️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 August, 11:11
Love you also Jason!

23 August, 11:12
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
The new normal ~ I LOVE YOU 💗

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 August, 11:10
Sending frosty LOVE to cool everyone off ~ chill and let love grow :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
1111 🙏❤️ Love You.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
23 August, 11:16
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 August, 11:09
🙏😍🥰🙏

23 August, 11:12
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
🤗🙏❤️