Tyler 316 @TWM316
The first time I saw this movie, it resonated in a way that I had never experienced with any other movie. At the time I didn't even really know why, all I knew was that I was hooked. The more and more I watched it over the years the more and more it became obvious that it was more relevant than I even knew. It's a Golden Egg.
09:04 PM - Aug 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 August, 01:16
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
The Matrix was a definite one...but honestly for me it was Narnia and Lord of the Rings..
books not movies...although i love the movies too
Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were close friends at Oxford...Tolkien brought C.S. Lewis to Christ..he was an atheist before. Narnia was writren for children but every adult should read the entire series...Everything is right there....Lord of the Rings shows you even more...I was in Oxford December 2019 feeling both and seeing clues...came home to the beginning of covid...we saw the signs in Europe while there for 3 weeks...Read the books, do not watch the movies until after you read and really know what they were telling you..they knew...dig into to other writings of C.S. Lewis...he walked with The Lord

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 August, 11:49
The Matrix was awesome and felt original and relevant in a way no other movie had. However, the two sequels weren't anywhere near as good. Maybe the producers didn't expect it to be such a big hit and hadn't planned on sequels and had to write them on a tight deadline. Because none of the storylines were nearly as compelling and the ZION scenes were just cringe. I also didn't like the fact that the role of Tank was race swapped and given to an actor who wasn't nearly as good. I haven't bothered to see the newest sequel based on what I heard about the plot and all the bad reviews. Sounds like a remake of the first with more POC characters. Hard pass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
24 August, 07:11

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
24 August, 06:43
Agree 1000% spot on, felt the same & have ever since...

"I know you're out there... I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid, you're afraid of us, you're afraid of change.

I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I'm here to tell you how it's going to begin.

I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules or controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." - NEO

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Matrix Ending - Neo's Speech - YouTube

Neo: I know you’re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you’re afraid. You’re afraid of us. You’re afraid of change. I don’t know the future. I didn’t ...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 August, 06:35
I totaly agree!! Thanks for posting this!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 August, 03:40
Resonated with me like no other movie. The first time I watched it, it was in Spain/Spanish & I was with locals who were not able to translate it for me...I 'watched' & 'sensed' it instead, made up the storyline based on the visuals...got goosebumps a few times. When I finally got to watch it in english, the storyline I had made up was fairly close to the script.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 August, 01:31
sam ting!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 August, 01:31
sam ting!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 August, 12:10
Who was/is your Morpheus?

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 August, 12:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i really gotta watch this movie.......wast these same 2 in john wick........morpheus was the homeless bird guy i think in wick

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
25 August, 09:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was always a questioning, sensitive, empathetic child who asked God "Why am I here?" As an infant, I remember feeling that I didn't belong here. About a decade ago, I had the strongest sense that something had to give... that the world could not take anymore of this insanity. My true red pill moment was in Jan 2019 digging into the truth about all the Michael Jackson child abuse allegations.As a massive lifelong fan, believing his innocence, I wanted to put any bias aside and do my own research.We want all CSA perpetrators held accountable no matter their celebrity status don't we?After thousands of hours of research, my initial beliefs were confirmed.No EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, just a line up of opportunists after his $ and a slanderous MSM propagating lies.Then I realised, this is what the MSM did to Trump!This led me to Q, finding other freedom loving patriots worldwide, renewing my faith in God, maintaining my jab free bodily autonomy, losing my career and life now making sense!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 August, 10:55
1st time saw with wife at drive-in.
Went back with son-in-law next night.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
23 August, 10:32
so good

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 August, 10:31
I watched it the first time on VHS from BlockBuster! My hubby was out of town and I was doing movie night alone. I watched it literally on the edge of my seat. Rewound it and watched it again. I have 3 Matrix tats, all have deep meaning to me. Like you, Tyler, I didn’t understand what it was all about, but I was profoundly affected. Still my all time favorite movie to watch again, just to have that dejavu moment of waking the fuck up!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
23 August, 10:08
Best movie ever made. Even as a young kid I knew something was different. I've always felt like I was prepping for a big showdown. Like the culmination of my life and people I came in contact with was to teach me something I was going to need.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
23 August, 10:08

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 August, 09:57
🙋‍♀️ HiYa Fren 😍

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 August, 09:57
:)

Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 August, 10:03
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
lol ❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 August, 09:56
Fav. movie ever. I just always loved it.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 August, 09:50
i watched this right after i had a huge spiritual awakening in 2012

i was saying take the red pill!

and there is a way put of the matrix, but you have to go all the way….

in the end you are given utlimate power over your mind and can choose which direction, emotion, and all of its power
until then their is only am illusion of control or loss of control and no real power. this is why we say sometimes “im losing my mind”

up 3 feet & to the right or a
40,000 ft view
these “spaces” are where i “reside”

🙌

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 August, 09:59
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
This last few years and especially this past year...feel as if i am straddling 2 worlds. And it can be confusing, mind bending, uncomfortable...and that feeling of not wanting to lose my mind(cue Black Francis singing "where is my mind").

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
i watched this right after i had a huge spiritual awakening in 2012

i was saying take the red pill!

and there is a way put of the matrix, but you have to go all the way….

in the end you are given utlimate power over your mind and can choose which direction, emotion, and all of its power
until then their is only am illusion of control or loss of control and no real power. this is why we say sometimes “im losing my mind”

up 3 feet & to the right or a
40,000 ft view
these “spaces” are where i “reside”

🙌

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
Same. I haven't seen many movies, not my thing. This one I was obsessed. Amazing how it all pieces together.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 August, 10:03
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Did I mention that I was obsessed with Plato's Republic too? Lots of syncs in movie & present. Crazy @kimrunner