Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 August, 09:04
The first time I saw this movie, it resonated in a way that I had never experienced with any other movie. At the time I didn't even really know why, all I knew was that I was hooked. The more and more I watched it over the years the more and more it became obvious that it was more relevant than I even knew. It's a Golden Egg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 August, 09:50
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
i watched this right after i had a huge spiritual awakening in 2012

i was saying take the red pill!

and there is a way put of the matrix, but you have to go all the way….

in the end you are given utlimate power over your mind and can choose which direction, emotion, and all of its power
until then their is only am illusion of control or loss of control and no real power. this is why we say sometimes “im losing my mind”

up 3 feet & to the right or a
40,000 ft view
these “spaces” are where i “reside”

🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
This last few years and especially this past year...feel as if i am straddling 2 worlds. And it can be confusing, mind bending, uncomfortable...and that feeling of not wanting to lose my mind(cue Black Francis singing "where is my mind").
09:59 PM - Aug 23, 2022
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 August, 11:17
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I feel the same as you...it's like I can't connect to my past anymore...that goes for family too. It's like i can't communicate with them anymore

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 August, 10:45
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
My students come to me frantic and tell me they are losing their mind… for real!

my response is “good! God has a perfectly good mind just waiting for you to lose yours”

truth 🤣

let go my fren! 🙌🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 August, 10:58
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Another IAM told me to let go today. I did. And now this.

Last night...I was hurt and felt broken, and I stated to myself...the dots don't connect, it's all coincidence, we aren't connected.

This evening, dots are connecting everywhere. God wants us to be so very happy, at peace, full of joy to give to others, and to fully let go.

Thank you for being a beautiful dot, along with the rest of us dots making humanity better.🙏❤️