Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 August, 09:04
The first time I saw this movie, it resonated in a way that I had never experienced with any other movie. At the time I didn't even really know why, all I knew was that I was hooked. The more and more I watched it over the years the more and more it became obvious that it was more relevant than I even knew. It's a Golden Egg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Who was/is your Morpheus?
12:10 AM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
25 August, 09:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was always a questioning, sensitive, empathetic child who asked God "Why am I here?" As an infant, I remember feeling that I didn't belong here. About a decade ago, I had the strongest sense that something had to give... that the world could not take anymore of this insanity. My true red pill moment was in Jan 2019 digging into the truth about all the Michael Jackson child abuse allegations.As a massive lifelong fan, believing his innocence, I wanted to put any bias aside and do my own research.We want all CSA perpetrators held accountable no matter their celebrity status don't we?After thousands of hours of research, my initial beliefs were confirmed.No EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, just a line up of opportunists after his $ and a slanderous MSM propagating lies.Then I realised, this is what the MSM did to Trump!This led me to Q, finding other freedom loving patriots worldwide, renewing my faith in God, maintaining my jab free bodily autonomy, losing my career and life now making sense!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
25 August, 12:36
i really gotta watch this movie.......wast these same 2 in john wick........morpheus was the homeless bird guy i think in wick

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
24 August, 10:41
The Great Trinity...

1 - When the towers came down

2 - 4, 10, 20

3 - Q

The First broke my HEART

The Second gave me HOPE

The Third gave me STRENGTH

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
24 August, 09:34
Mine was God himself. When the pandemic was announced and then came the lockdown, I freaked out. After several days of anxiety I called out to God and asked what am I supposed to do? I heard Him say, I am your God fear not just as clearly as if He was sitting beside me. He began leading me to people that introduced me to Q and my life has never been the same!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 August, 08:25
God works in so many ways - and when you slow down, He's always directing / showing / explaining ... but the messengers are usually from different sources - it just happens -so very grateful!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 August, 07:54
Honestly, I am my own Morpheus. There has always been a 'force' deep inside of me that has known the truth since a very young age.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 August, 07:54
Honestly, I am my own Morpheus. There has always been a 'force' deep inside of me that has known the truth since a very young age.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
24 August, 06:57
Who's yours?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 August, 09:17
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
I have a few instrumental in my awakening/growth.
the 1st intro or who opened the door wide open was Isaac Kappy!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
24 August, 03:01
Q
When instead of an answer I got a question that was also an answer.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 August, 09:15
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Nailed it!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 August, 01:35
Eustace Mullins major red pill books, 1994 ⏰
https://www.alibris.com/bo...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 August, 01:34
a man called 'INTREPID'...SIR William Stephenson then Milton William Cooper

Big Shake58 @BigShake58
24 August, 12:57
the video “Q The Plan to Save the World” - Joe M.

Big Shake58 @BigShake58

Big Shake58 @BigShake58

Big Shake58 @BigShake58

Big Shake58 @BigShake58

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 August, 12:56
The person who turned me a bit and redirected me in 2019, seems to have no recollection of it all, says he has no clue what I am talking about, odd, but makes sense too.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
24 August, 12:28
John Todd

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 August, 12:25
Greg M

he said, “all your thoughts and ideas got you here. I am going to ask you again, are you ouy of any ideas yet?”🤨

i said, yes.😭

he said “it sounds like you are ready to follow instructions, try starting tomorrow morning by reading the instructions on the the toothpaste tube. i am sure you havent even done that before. and beyond that, do not move unless you have a set of instructions. “ 😳

and the magical journey began!
welcome to the red pill matrix
what a year! 2012

Tyler 316 @TWM316
24 August, 12:21
My Uncle. I don't know if id be here if it wasn't for him.