Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 August, 09:04
The first time I saw this movie, it resonated in a way that I had never experienced with any other movie. At the time I didn't even really know why, all I knew was that I was hooked. The more and more I watched it over the years the more and more it became obvious that it was more relevant than I even knew. It's a Golden Egg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
The Matrix was a definite one...but honestly for me it was Narnia and Lord of the Rings..
books not movies...although i love the movies too
Tolkien and C.S. Lewis were close friends at Oxford...Tolkien brought C.S. Lewis to Christ..he was an atheist before. Narnia was writren for children but every adult should read the entire series...Everything is right there....Lord of the Rings shows you even more...I was in Oxford December 2019 feeling both and seeing clues...came home to the beginning of covid...we saw the signs in Europe while there for 3 weeks...Read the books, do not watch the movies until after you read and really know what they were telling you..they knew...dig into to other writings of C.S. Lewis...he walked with The Lord
01:16 AM - Aug 25, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it