Tyler 316 @TWM316
23 August, 09:04
The first time I saw this movie, it resonated in a way that I had never experienced with any other movie. At the time I didn't even really know why, all I knew was that I was hooked. The more and more I watched it over the years the more and more it became obvious that it was more relevant than I even knew. It's a Golden Egg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
The Matrix was awesome and felt original and relevant in a way no other movie had. However, the two sequels weren't anywhere near as good. Maybe the producers didn't expect it to be such a big hit and hadn't planned on sequels and had to write them on a tight deadline. Because none of the storylines were nearly as compelling and the ZION scenes were just cringe. I also didn't like the fact that the role of Tank was race swapped and given to an actor who wasn't nearly as good. I haven't bothered to see the newest sequel based on what I heard about the plot and all the bad reviews. Sounds like a remake of the first with more POC characters. Hard pass.
11:49 AM - Aug 24, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it