Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Stephen King is from Durham Maine. Creator of the Castle Rock series. Often referred to as the "Dead Zone".
01:19 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 February, 09:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I can't stand S King and he hates Potus. So I really hate him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 09:19
Sydney Powell is born in Durham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 02:02
He's also a creep, personally & hates President Trump.

My hubs used to read his books, but somehow that shelf in the bookcase has extra space now!

Miran Duran @Miranduran
05 February, 10:09
creepy

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 10:31
Great post Ezra!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 February, 09:44
How about the book "Doctor Sleep"

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
04 February, 09:35
Well, that's poetic 😏

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
04 February, 08:49
he is a big time Trump hater, too!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
04 February, 08:51
Spielberg soon
Please & Thank You
Death sentence ~ swift justice
#crimesagainstchildren #HeatherORorke #Judith Barsi
🙏🏻🌬💨

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 February, 12:23
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
A Rockefeller and his Peter Pan,
Raping children because they can.
Shielded by fame and endless fans
Enough of silence and pedophile bans
Save the children, take a stand
Raise your voice, raise your hand.

Truth saves lives.
The victims deserve justice.
And these two men deserve hell.
🙏🕊🌟🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 02:04
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Beautiful!

But we must decapitate him first; otherwise, the shark might refuse to eat him...

Sharks don't eat shit.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
04 February, 08:09
I recall hearing some years back that someone accidentally hit him on the side of the road when he was wslking and he went very hard on the person who accidentally hit him. Im not sure he was actually hurt, just very vindictive. I'm sorry I don't recall the details because it was so long ago but that's the just of it...

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
04 February, 09:08
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
I remember this.

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 February, 08:03
Stephen isn't no KING!!!! I can't stand him! I'm not going to wish or pray that he is gone, but I will hope so!

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
04 February, 06:03
No coincidences?

American Woman @Justice4Children
04 February, 05:54
He lives in Bangor. He is scary weird.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 February, 04:22
My gut feeling is that he's one of the worst....and has hurt many.
Time in AZ - 2:22.....hrmm

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 February, 02:29
Great movie, btw.

Not scared... knows him ...

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
04 February, 02:15
Lord of the Flies is an interesting connection.

Pura Vida @Justice9369
04 February, 01:54
the Question is, why are the Actors, and who are the uninformed Traitors?

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 February, 01:36
I live in Maine and he is freaky. His house is just as creepy as you would expect too!. His son did the Locke Key show on Netflix, there are some rumors about.

Roni Mcintyre @Roni1974
04 February, 03:59
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
i live 5 miles from his mansion in Bangor. he is super creepy and weird in real life.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
05 February, 09:26
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
From Caribou here. Didnt he sell it?

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
04 February, 01:35
dasting.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
04 February, 01:30
Who wrote this movie I'm watching...truly?????

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
04 February, 01:25
Wow! That sure is interesting. He's always come across as a creep to me. One of those who scream the loudest. I'd love to learn he is working for the light.

some one special to some @godrus
04 February, 01:28
Stephen King and Steven Spielberg flew on #lolitaexpress and made a TV Series named #UnderTheDome - they know what happens under #epstein 's Dome.
#Sabbatteans #Frankists #DeathCult #pedos