Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
22 August, 04:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
Another Anon mentioned this Brand which is natural Sodium Bicarbonate. I think they are sold out it seems :-( We The People are catching on I think....
08:12 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 August, 10:06
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Find a good quality naturally carbonated water. I discovered this a few months ago, it's not cheap but compare it to cheap bottled water and see the difference. Sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3

https://www.ocado.com/prod...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 August, 09:53
Could be a reason this is hard to find. Restrictions by the cabal, they will have looked at all sections of food provision, not just farm animals.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
23 August, 03:44
This is cool, I got mine just today in the mail. Have not even opened it yet. I ordered it on ebay.

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 August, 10:41
Best Stuff , found some in San Diego a few months ago , hope it comes back on the shelfs soon.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 August, 10:36
I take this everyday...put a tsp in with my ACV and drink it like a shot! If you are going to ingest definitely go with Red Mill.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 August, 10:44
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Same about a tsp in about 8 oz of cold water and just drink it. I found if your body really need it you cannot even taste it in the water.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 August, 08:43
I have been on the lookout for it but have of yet to find it. The hunt continues.

Selah 321 @Selah
22 August, 08:28
Usually found in the specialty baking section... Red mill makes specialty flour and cereals as well.. the baking soda is usually with their specialty flours... don’t give up. Safeway, Albertsons, Walmart and Amazon carry it.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 August, 08:19
NATURALLY DERIVED BAKING SODA IS THE BEST FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.