Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
DkH O’Dell @DkH
22 August, 09:48
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
You have to use pure and real baking soda not Arm & Hammer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
22 August, 08:28
I remember when I had cancer & was doing the chemo, after every treatment I would get terrible stomach pains, my only relief was from drinking baking soda/water!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 August, 08:12
Another Anon mentioned this Brand which is natural Sodium Bicarbonate. I think they are sold out it seems :-( We The People are catching on I think....

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 August, 09:53
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Could be a reason this is hard to find. Restrictions by the cabal, they will have looked at all sections of food provision, not just farm animals.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 August, 10:06
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Find a good quality naturally carbonated water. I discovered this a few months ago, it's not cheap but compare it to cheap bottled water and see the difference. Sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3

https://www.ocado.com/prod...

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
22 August, 05:27
bad stuff doesn't like that salty, salty

Stevie King @ShineBright9
22 August, 05:11
Buy natural not chemically produced. Baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate, is a naturally occurring crystalline chemical compound but is often found in powder form. Although baking soda is naturally occurring, it is often mined and, through a chemical process, created. Most baking sodas found commercially in the United States come from ore mined in Wyoming. The ore is heated until it turns to soda ash, and then it is combined with carbon dioxide to create the chemical baking soda. That being said, naturally occurring baking soda is also still available and is mined in the form of nahcolite. Nahcolite is the form of sodium bicarbonate that is most natural and has no chemical additives. Bob’s Red Mill is proud to sell natural baking soda that has not been chemically produced.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 August, 05:52
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Here in the UK, the places where I shop mostly, only offer a choice of either 'Bicarbonate of soda' or 'Baking Powder'. I do use quite a lot of Bicarb' for both Health reason (teeth, deodorant etc), and cleaning.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts