Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
22 August, 04:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 August, 08:12
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Another Anon mentioned this Brand which is natural Sodium Bicarbonate. I think they are sold out it seems :-( We The People are catching on I think....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I take this everyday...put a tsp in with my ACV and drink it like a shot! If you are going to ingest definitely go with Red Mill.
10:36 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 August, 10:44
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Same about a tsp in about 8 oz of cold water and just drink it. I found if your body really need it you cannot even taste it in the water.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 August, 10:58
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Exactly...and by doing a tsp a day, that bag lasts a long time. I bought it last year when I first read someone's post.

The ACV and the baking soda sure wakes me up in the AM!