nasty 123 @Nasty1
5 Years ago i was a lost and lonely Aussie walking down this Anon street . I had no idea what an anon was, I didnt know what a Dig or a Digger was, nore did i now what a crumb was nore how to bake a bread, but a few Keks later, a, Fren, a Frog, I Met a heap of awesome diggers & Bakers.
I Love you all, & not in a Ghey Way.
09:31 AM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
26 August, 02:30
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Oh, what a journey it's been!! 7 years of digging for me. Deep, dark, lonely place for some time. Many sleepless nights of disbelief, so many more questions than answers and often a sense of hopelessness. Who do I tell what I've uncovered? Who will believe? Who will think I'd lost my mind? While equally feeling a sense of urgency. I MUST do something! I must warn people! A couple years in, I stumbled onto the Q board. Brought clarity to some of what I'd uncovered, sent me searching for deeper meaning, helped unravel the spiderweb of evil but more than that, it helped to connect to a HUGE group of others who were also searching, learning & educating. Then, was permanently banned from fakebook & twitless (same day as Trump) -lost my following. Grateful to have reconnected with some through this platform & telegram, though I remain incognito. So thankful for all who are here. It has completely restored my faith in humanity. We will prevail folks! We are one united front! God wins!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
26 August, 03:03
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Could not have said it better myself!1 Truthin is a lonely gig!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
26 August, 05:21
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Same for me (only 5 years though). I have said for many, many years--"A truthteller's life is a lonely one" Shocking how many are totally brainwashed and programmed. I don't know how I escaped it in a sea of everyone around me unable to question or even be interested in looking more deeply/broadly--pre internet. Even those in my early years who seemed to be waking up are now totally asleep. Feels like Twighlight Zone's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
26 August, 11:19
I'm 6 years in. I to had to learn and verify everything . many rabbit hole did i go, many sleepless nights , pot after pot of coffee. and becoming vary isolated because people would not believe anything i said. Now i hold my head up high with a smile to all that look, and if they ask, i will softly say --are you ready for the truth now..!! when this is all over i pray we all get to meet.. 1969 had Woodstock- the 90s had live Aid- what will our be.? 😍🤗

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
26 August, 05:14
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
So many of us have this same or similar story--5 years for me. It would be so amazing if we could have a major gathering once on the other side of all of this--or numerous gatherings in various locations so everyone would have a better chance of attending.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
26 August, 10:46
❤️💕💞

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 August, 10:11
You describe exactly my situation, as a Dutchman ... I still had to learn all those terms and have made many friends in the meantime. Glad AU is our HOME base! Godspeed, Friend! 🐸🐸

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 August, 10:03
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ back 'atcha

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
26 August, 09:48
Hey Nasty I found you. I wondered what happened to you on fritter. Still in Oz I see? Welcome to the best site!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
26 August, 09:48
Love you back.. ❤️🐸❤️

nasty 123 @Nasty1
26 August, 11:23
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
❤️😘

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 August, 09:37
This post will probably lead to moar frens.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
26 August, 09:20

nasty 123 @Nasty1
26 August, 09:24
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
❤️😘

ECM Arizona @EM5793
20 August, 11:34

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
20 August, 10:40

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 August, 10:39
Love to you, too! Followed you on the twit; glad you are here!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 12:28
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
❤️🙏

memes matter @NoComment
20 August, 10:33
,ditto🥰🪖yet that goes digitally, irl this is who I am, people find me annoying,also in here☺️Thats okey 💌

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 12:30
In response memes matter to her Publication
❤️ We connect , probably cause we annoy others . 🤣

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 August, 10:31
Love coming back to you too from Texas...hugs🕊💞🕊

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 August, 10:17
Can you make that post into a voice message? I mean the Aussie accent would make all us girls swoon, ya know!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 05:07
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🤣 You have me blushing right now,

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 August, 10:05
Good morning Nasty! I hope you know we love you too. We are all connected World Wide. we were chosen to fight this injustice together, and to lean on one another when times are rough

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 10:09
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Hello My Friend. I know 🙏❤️ Im so blessed that i have found all of you .

joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 August, 10:03
I've been with you since the Twitter days. Sending love back at ya!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 10:05
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
❤️😎👍 Great to see you again

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 August, 09:59
*Me in Texas alone with my two doggies in 2020. All alone, (or so I thought) wasnt right with God...
YOU MY FREN WERE ONE OF MY FIRST TWITTER ACCOUNTS I FOLLOWED INTENSELY!!!!!

YOU HELPED ME START FIGURING THIS ALL OUT.
FOREVER GRATEFUL MY FREN!!!💚🐸

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 10:03
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🤣❤️👍

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 01:57
In response private account to his Publication
❤️😘

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 August, 09:42
Love you too Nasty. I knew from our Twitter days that you were meant for this platform and am so glad you are here. Prayers always for you and Australia.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 August, 09:36
Good Morning! 😊☀️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 August, 09:34
Morning Nasty.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
20 August, 01:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
😎👍hello My Friend