Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I'll tell you another reason why I don't fully support the plan:
VACCINE SHEDDING.
It is real.
And everyone in my family is sensitive to it (esp. my mate who has a lot of health issues).
So this means we are essentially prisoners in our home and have to be very careful where we go and when. We live in one of the most jabbed counties in the country.
So the mere concept that this plan is to help awaken these asshats shedding (without consequence) and causing harm to my family makes me cringe.
What about US?
05:10 AM - Aug 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 August, 09:46
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
People are more susceptible than others. I guess we just have to wait it out and see what happens. War is a messy business unfortunately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Gunby @Rach
20 August, 08:45
I’m with you. Shedding, transmitting whatever it is called, it’s real. took me over 6 mos to figure out what was happening. I’m 67, good health, no meds, but EVERY time I’m in a room with the v’d, I get throat spasms, a continual cough and asthma-like symptoms in my throat. Other minor stuff too. Takes days of treatment with NAC, HCQ & many other things to settle this down. At times it has put me in bed for several days. I have tried everything that is available MMS, BIE, treatments, pine needle tea... All I can do is treat right now but I want to heal
I know this is bigger than me but at least one industry couldnt one thing be taken down?The news media, the pharma, medical field. Surely they could make available the diagnostic tools and treaments we hear about but have no easy, affordable access to.
We have less strength and stamina when we aren’t at our physical best.
I rely upon Jesus for my strength and hope, but I am also battle weary from the lies and withheld truths.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
20 August, 08:03
it doesn't shed it transmits.

Why do you think Moderna calls it 'The Software of Life"?

The are computerizing peoples bodies.

Patty Malek @patty888
20 August, 07:45
Take NAC every day to prevent shedding exposure.

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
20 August, 06:01
My baby brother has got cancer now after receiving the jab. He was forced to to keep his job only 34yrs old. I am only one besides middle brother who did not get it. I knock on wood have not even had a sneeze in yrs. God bless u all my mom lost her hair she shaced remaining off wore wig if she went back took some sort of hair treatment and it all has came back thick and full.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
20 August, 06:11
In response Big Mike to his Publication
https://anonup.com/upload/...

PEROXIDE IS A CURE FOR CANCER. GOD BLESS.

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
20 August, 06:01
My baby brother has got cancer now after receiving the jab. He was forced to to keep his job only 34yrs old. I am only one besides middle brother who did not get it. I knock on wood have not even had a sneeze in yrs. God bless u all my mom lost her hair she shaced remaining off wore wig if she went back took some sort of hair treatment and it all has came back thick and full.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
20 August, 08:05
In response Big Mike to his Publication
MMS might help.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 August, 05:54
I work in the netherlands in sevice in a restaurant . I have never had a problem with the shedding. Also none of my family… what can it be ? Maybe because I pray and I trust that God has me in His hands and my family too . I dont mean you dont.. just telling you how I do it :)

Maria. Liv. @maria07
20 August, 05:32
😞Yes, it's terrible. Me and my son are chronically ill and I have just been diagnosed with kidney cancer. And again we are sick with Corona, have crazy pain all over. Was at the hospital on the 10th for an interview and 6 days later we both suddenly fell ill. The last time was at Christmas with vaxx guests. Don't know what to do because we can't last much longer😫

Jes King @jes_US
20 August, 05:27
I feel the same.
WE DO NOT CONSENT.