Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 August, 05:10
I'll tell you another reason why I don't fully support the plan:
VACCINE SHEDDING.
It is real.
And everyone in my family is sensitive to it (esp. my mate who has a lot of health issues).
So this means we are essentially prisoners in our home and have to be very careful where we go and when. We live in one of the most jabbed counties in the country.
So the mere concept that this plan is to help awaken these asshats shedding (without consequence) and causing harm to my family makes me cringe.
What about US?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
20 August, 06:01
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
My baby brother has got cancer now after receiving the jab. He was forced to to keep his job only 34yrs old. I am only one besides middle brother who did not get it. I knock on wood have not even had a sneeze in yrs. God bless u all my mom lost her hair she shaced remaining off wore wig if she went back took some sort of hair treatment and it all has came back thick and full.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WIPatriot IRL, click on at the bottom under it