Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 August, 05:10
I'll tell you another reason why I don't fully support the plan:
VACCINE SHEDDING.
It is real.
And everyone in my family is sensitive to it (esp. my mate who has a lot of health issues).
So this means we are essentially prisoners in our home and have to be very careful where we go and when. We live in one of the most jabbed counties in the country.
So the mere concept that this plan is to help awaken these asshats shedding (without consequence) and causing harm to my family makes me cringe.
What about US?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Gunby @Rach
I’m with you. Shedding, transmitting whatever it is called, it’s real. took me over 6 mos to figure out what was happening. I’m 67, good health, no meds, but EVERY time I’m in a room with the v’d, I get throat spasms, a continual cough and asthma-like symptoms in my throat. Other minor stuff too. Takes days of treatment with NAC, HCQ & many other things to settle this down. At times it has put me in bed for several days. I have tried everything that is available MMS, BIE, treatments, pine needle tea... All I can do is treat right now but I want to heal
I know this is bigger than me but at least one industry couldnt one thing be taken down?The news media, the pharma, medical field. Surely they could make available the diagnostic tools and treaments we hear about but have no easy, affordable access to.
We have less strength and stamina when we aren’t at our physical best.
I rely upon Jesus for my strength and hope, but I am also battle weary from the lies and withheld truths.
08:45 AM - Aug 20, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rach in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rachel Gunby, click on at the bottom under it