Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Know why they are killing folks them death shots. Cause they are death shots, and I believe all that creepy shit they are finding in them is bot systems and graphene oxide to reanimate some of them. I fookin think that is what those pos DEVILS meant by the hegelian dialectic zombie stuff. Shit seen a vid where they stuck a shot in a pc of fkn chicken and it started moving. I sure AF think that is what they are attempting, has ANYONE looked into what it does to corpses, even after embalming and shit. I don't know man I got a bad feeling I might be right, I fkin hope not.
11:36 PM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 August, 02:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Zombie is the most apt term for "it". Activation will be using 5G transmitters..unless someone stops it.Now "they" currently testing the connection. Notice the dead insects at home outside the window every morning - at least here in Europe I have been observing for several months. If it goes full blast, loads of those who are vaccinated will go into cardiac arrest immediately, their bodies just can't take it. Those who will continue to "function" are very dangerous. It is possible to infect even the unvaccinated with the help of a spike protein or by transferring graphene into the bloodstream from vaccinated to unvaccinated
Unlike the vaccinated, who have no sufficient will (proof - they were vaccinated), "it" can be partially eliminate or turn in the body by the power of one's own will, you simply set a different frequency in yourself and start vibrating. Not everyone can do it, only those who are awakened and those with the strongest will. I was hoping I'd never have to write this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 07:37
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Yep, you know that is why those sociopaths were even promoting zombie "movies" etc. hegelian dialectic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 07:38
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Something else I thought of more than once is water tables and "death shotted" peeing etc. You know that shit is going in the water tables. Theory but a heck of a lot more likely than not.

Jes King @jes_US
20 August, 01:54
🤓rings tru...
also I believe it disconnects people
tofrom the source creator.

[sim.ply,
a]mIR rudderless [g]host-ship

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
20 August, 01:49
I've been on this a couple of days... I saw a video the other day.. a mum and dad visiting a cemetery and they were counting all the newly dug graves. The assumption was it was vaccine deaths.. but maybe those bodies are all rigged... so they will do the same everywhere... and I saw another with a mum talking about her informing her techy son that graphene was in the vaccines and he relied, they are making drones. Certain as mustard.

Jetson White is predicting it, I am watching his related works tp see what his slant is. ... but he is certain about it, date and time and all... but I have to go back to it to recall which one it was.. its his latest series I think... About the rapture.. he basically says it will happen for one hour and have a plan and stay well away from the vaccinated.

I will put some things up when I am clearer... I am gathering bits and bobs...

Oh... that sounds awful in the context...

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 August, 01:41

20 August, 07:40
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Jeez, so they cause it, then say, HEY look we got more "cures" but really just more evil shit. Insider said they called all those "vaccines" spirit cooking in the body, and soft kill. Fauci should be hanging at GITMO and the manufacturers.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 August, 01:39

20 August, 07:41
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Glad you saved that. SEE, yep. NOW them good ones better be busting their asses to figure out the way to fix this. 5G sure AF ties in and their whole devil grid matrix.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 August, 01:26
It is exactly as you write. I received proof of this last October on my garden. And it's not even remotely funny.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
19 August, 11:39
😬😒hope you're wrong but ya you're probably right. 😕🙇🏼‍♀️

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
19 August, 11:41
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
ive felt they're gking to flip a switch and people will not be able to control themselves besides the slow deaths they alot of them are already going through.