Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 11:36
Know why they are killing folks them death shots. Cause they are death shots, and I believe all that creepy shit they are finding in them is bot systems and graphene oxide to reanimate some of them. I fookin think that is what those pos DEVILS meant by the hegelian dialectic zombie stuff. Shit seen a vid where they stuck a shot in a pc of fkn chicken and it started moving. I sure AF think that is what they are attempting, has ANYONE looked into what it does to corpses, even after embalming and shit. I don't know man I got a bad feeling I might be right, I fkin hope not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
I've been on this a couple of days... I saw a video the other day.. a mum and dad visiting a cemetery and they were counting all the newly dug graves. The assumption was it was vaccine deaths.. but maybe those bodies are all rigged... so they will do the same everywhere... and I saw another with a mum talking about her informing her techy son that graphene was in the vaccines and he relied, they are making drones. Certain as mustard.

Jetson White is predicting it, I am watching his related works tp see what his slant is. ... but he is certain about it, date and time and all... but I have to go back to it to recall which one it was.. its his latest series I think... About the rapture.. he basically says it will happen for one hour and have a plan and stay well away from the vaccinated.

I will put some things up when I am clearer... I am gathering bits and bobs...

Oh... that sounds awful in the context...
01:49 AM - Aug 20, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it