Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 11:36
Know why they are killing folks them death shots. Cause they are death shots, and I believe all that creepy shit they are finding in them is bot systems and graphene oxide to reanimate some of them. I fookin think that is what those pos DEVILS meant by the hegelian dialectic zombie stuff. Shit seen a vid where they stuck a shot in a pc of fkn chicken and it started moving. I sure AF think that is what they are attempting, has ANYONE looked into what it does to corpses, even after embalming and shit. I don't know man I got a bad feeling I might be right, I fkin hope not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
😬😒hope you're wrong but ya you're probably right. 😕🙇🏼‍♀️
11:39 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
19 August, 11:41
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
ive felt they're gking to flip a switch and people will not be able to control themselves besides the slow deaths they alot of them are already going through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
20 August, 02:00
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
I work with the middle to lower "class" public, you can definitely see an adverse reaction though I'm sure it's cla55ified if I give precise description. Nor would I ever want to skew anyone's perception.
in contrast, seems the upper-middle to upper class is having an entirely different reaction.
though from a 40,000 ft view I can almost see that they're both heading to the same end: