Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 11:36
Know why they are killing folks them death shots. Cause they are death shots, and I believe all that creepy shit they are finding in them is bot systems and graphene oxide to reanimate some of them. I fookin think that is what those pos DEVILS meant by the hegelian dialectic zombie stuff. Shit seen a vid where they stuck a shot in a pc of fkn chicken and it started moving. I sure AF think that is what they are attempting, has ANYONE looked into what it does to corpses, even after embalming and shit. I don't know man I got a bad feeling I might be right, I fkin hope not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
19 August, 11:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😬😒hope you're wrong but ya you're probably right. 😕🙇🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
ive felt they're gking to flip a switch and people will not be able to control themselves besides the slow deaths they alot of them are already going through.
11:41 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
20 August, 02:00
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
I work with the middle to lower "class" public, you can definitely see an adverse reaction though I'm sure it's cla55ified if I give precise description. Nor would I ever want to skew anyone's perception.
in contrast, seems the upper-middle to upper class is having an entirely different reaction.
though from a 40,000 ft view I can almost see that they're both heading to the same end:

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
20 August, 02:09
In response Jes King to her Publication
Can you say what you notice? My sons dad has had it and he is having various things occur.. he is already on warfarin.

Its not looking so good for him right now.. he doesn't see it but..

But I was wondering what are the differences between the various working statuses.. the sick, unemployed and retired I am guessing do not fair well...