judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 August, 09:51
med Beds are COMING GUYS. RICHARD CITIZEN SHOWS US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 August, 10:11
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Wow, Can That Fix My Back? I Think I Would Cry!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
it regenerates cells so it cures a large variety of ills. My arthritis will benefit and i have withdrawal pains from opioids. It will most likely repair the part of the brain affected by it.
10:16 AM - Aug 18, 2022
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
18 August, 11:00
In response David Treciak to his Publication
My prayers for your condition, however this will not be cured by a portable sauna.

Med beds, Nesara, Gesara, all nonsesne.

It's sure is a great time for all the PT Barnum characters to come and make some snake oil cash.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 August, 11:17
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Do you have solid proof it's all nonsense or is it just a wild guess based oncynicism. ive researched many sources about these things and there's too much there to be elaborate hoaxes. You probably also believe Q is a psyop.