judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
med Beds are COMING GUYS. RICHARD CITIZEN SHOWS US
09:51 AM - Aug 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
18 August, 01:40
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
thats not a medbed just a sauna

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 August, 01:49
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
is that your opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
18 August, 11:05
I am sure med beds will provide more intense healing internally than these do. I have and sauna for this. It is truly healing. However, this is simply a new 'style of presenting it' rather than a wood square framed sauna. Hang in patriots. The real things will appear. When? Not to say that these healing modalities are fraudulent. They are simply 'repackaged'. I have been in the healing business for over 45 years now. You have to know what to look for. It's ENERGY FREQUENCIES. Think RIFE. Now take Rife frequencies to a QUANTUM level in order to rearrange internal frequencies such as cell structure, dna, soul level, all bodies of the body, the TRUTH GOD GAVE US like living again until our 400's. The above unit simply works with the physical level on a tempory level to release toxins from the cells. ENERGY REARRANGES US ON GOD LEVELS. Can be permanent. Depends on Free Will. Another conversation. Some like their ills. Break away from your misplaced loyalties.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
18 August, 12:51
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
The spooky rife company has generously posted a ton of youtube's that have the healing frequencies for many different issues. Just search "spooky rife" and whatever the medical problem is. They even have a mold detox! Here's the general detox one that probably everyone could use. Low volume is fine, headphones are best. Some people listen to it in the background with music or a podcast on and still get great results. They sell a unit starting at about $350 to enhance the healing but the free frequencies work just fine! Blessings!

None None @MUDD
18 August, 10:41

None None @MUDD
18 August, 10:40

None None @MUDD
18 August, 10:40

None None @MUDD
18 August, 10:39

None None @MUDD
18 August, 10:37

David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 August, 10:14
All i want for Christmas is a med bed.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 August, 10:11
Wow, Can That Fix My Back? I Think I Would Cry!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 August, 10:16
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
it regenerates cells so it cures a large variety of ills. My arthritis will benefit and i have withdrawal pains from opioids. It will most likely repair the part of the brain affected by it.