judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 August, 09:51
med Beds are COMING GUYS. RICHARD CITIZEN SHOWS US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 August, 10:11
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Wow, Can That Fix My Back? I Think I Would Cry!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 August, 10:16
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
it regenerates cells so it cures a large variety of ills. My arthritis will benefit and i have withdrawal pains from opioids. It will most likely repair the part of the brain affected by it.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
18 August, 11:00
In response David Treciak to his Publication
My prayers for your condition, however this will not be cured by a portable sauna.

Med beds, Nesara, Gesara, all nonsesne.

It's sure is a great time for all the PT Barnum characters to come and make some snake oil cash.

Do you have solid proof it's all nonsense or is it just a wild guess based oncynicism. ive researched many sources about these things and there's too much there to be elaborate hoaxes. You probably also believe Q is a psyop.
11:17 AM - Aug 18, 2022
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
18 August, 12:23
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Nope, been Team Q and Team DJT since the day one, will be to the end. However the burden of proof isn't on me, I don't believe they exist and are nonsense, folks claiming they are have the burden of proof, show me the proof and sauce of its legitimacy.

Apart from this video of a portable sauna of course.

Don't get mad, take a bigger view, if you are still getting angry at points that don't align with your beliefs with no proof whatsoever then you are going down the wrong garden path.

40k ft view.

Always.

18 August, 01:03
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
In other words. you don't believe anything until you see it on the Tv news. Anyone with a brain knows Tesla created technology that was buried. The military has weapons far advanced than we're aware of. So rather than dig through my computer to send you links only to hear you still say its fake is a waste of time. As for NESARA, if you knew anything about economics you'd know that were being robbed of our wealth with taxes and interest rates, both illegal. Inflation was created by the Fed due to paper money not backed by gold. Start solving these problems and return taxes paid and everyone becomes financially secure. You probably don't even know how long NESARA has been around or why it wasn't implemented. So even this is a awste of time. You just need to become informed. And not by CNN.