Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 01:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'll use the horse paste, thank you, if it comes to that...

But first, I have about 4 50-dose vials of the injectable... You don't have to inject it - just squirt it in your mouth or into a glass of juice & you're done.

Sells under the name Noromectin at most mail-order vet stores.

Much better than the apple-flavored (gag me!) paste, imho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 August, 10:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Would you be so kind as to tell me what a dose is ?
(I see a 500 cc vial for sale.)
Thank you !

15 August, 05:00
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Dosage for humans should be between 2mg and 10mg per kg (2.2 lbs) of body weight. I figured the dose for Wayne at 135 lbs/61kg.

Check out one of those conversion calculators online that converts milligrams to milliliters (volume). Try this one: https://www.easycalculatio...

Once you've figured milliliters (ml), you're home free. Just draw it up in a syringe, squirt into a cup, add some water & down the hatch.

We have not discussed (yet) with the docs, but we will be doing this for both of us when we get home. The 500cc or 1 liter bottles are the way to go; much cheaper than the $30 for 50ml.

Also - you might also want to research fenbendizole and there's another I can't remember right now due to sleep deprivation. Fenbendizole is, I believe, sold as https://www.valleyvet.com/...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

15 August, 08:41
Thank you so much !!
Love the pic 💚💚 🐸🐸🐸

15 August, 09:57
You are very welcome, Agua...

Holler back if you have other questions; if I don't know the answer, I surely know someone who DOES!

Always happy to help.

May God bless & keep you in the palm of His hand.

There are other anons here who have more knowledge... I will dig up their names so you can holler them up as well.

This will take me a bit, because I'm trying to keep head above water right now, but I will get it for you!

(If I don't get the list to you tomorrow, or copies of the info, remind me, because I'm running on happiness & nervous energy right now. I can't even eat hospital food; not that it doesn't taste good, but the oils they use wreck my guts & the food causes more problems than it helps me.)

I'm using this time to kick-start my weight-loss regimen... bet I've lost about 10 lbs already. I'm not hungry; if I get that way, I have 5 cans of sardines I brought with me, LOL.

Hi 🐝... You're in the hospital ?!! But you say you're running on HAPPINESS so that sounds good !
I'm so very humbled that you've taken your time and energy to help me
... when you're in the hospital ! You must be a very good person. Please take good care of yourself and get well and get out of there soon ! (I like the sardines :)
Your blessing is beautiful, and I send the same back to you :
May God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand 🙏
Thank you again 💙

and for another awesome pic :)
09:05 PM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aguaraguazu777 in this post can reply
16 August, 10:22
LOL... No worries, Aguaraguazu!

I'm not the patient; my husband is! It really helps me feel better when I am able to help another person. God has sent me 5 or 6 people to help right here in the hospital today & I was glad to do it (show them where clinic was, where parking garage was, etc.). This place is like a small city populated by Maskholes, LOL.

Hubs is doing BETTER than great! All glory to our Heavenly Father!

The person you may want to chat up is @AK_Kiff . Very knowledgeable & full of links & other good resources, She is on her own cancer journey & has such a giving heart she fixed me up with links so I could do my own research. I am forever grateful.

They've tried to cover up so much regarding Ivermectin, it just didn't make sense to my brain to search NIH for much of anything...

But, Wow! What a treasure trove I found!

Also, reserach EESystem.com. It's scalar wave technology that restores your DNA & heals your body.