Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 01:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'll use the horse paste, thank you, if it comes to that...

But first, I have about 4 50-dose vials of the injectable... You don't have to inject it - just squirt it in your mouth or into a glass of juice & you're done.

Sells under the name Noromectin at most mail-order vet stores.

Much better than the apple-flavored (gag me!) paste, imho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 August, 10:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Would you be so kind as to tell me what a dose is ?
(I see a 500 cc vial for sale.)
Thank you !

15 August, 05:00
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Dosage for humans should be between 2mg and 10mg per kg (2.2 lbs) of body weight. I figured the dose for Wayne at 135 lbs/61kg.

Check out one of those conversion calculators online that converts milligrams to milliliters (volume). Try this one: https://www.easycalculatio...

Once you've figured milliliters (ml), you're home free. Just draw it up in a syringe, squirt into a cup, add some water & down the hatch.

We have not discussed (yet) with the docs, but we will be doing this for both of us when we get home. The 500cc or 1 liter bottles are the way to go; much cheaper than the $30 for 50ml.

Also - you might also want to research fenbendizole and there's another I can't remember right now due to sleep deprivation. Fenbendizole is, I believe, sold as https://www.valleyvet.com/...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

15 August, 08:41
Thank you so much !!
Love the pic 💚💚 🐸🐸🐸

15 August, 09:57
You are very welcome, Agua...

Holler back if you have other questions; if I don't know the answer, I surely know someone who DOES!

Always happy to help.

May God bless & keep you in the palm of His hand.

There are other anons here who have more knowledge... I will dig up their names so you can holler them up as well.

This will take me a bit, because I'm trying to keep head above water right now, but I will get it for you!

(If I don't get the list to you tomorrow, or copies of the info, remind me, because I'm running on happiness & nervous energy right now. I can't even eat hospital food; not that it doesn't taste good, but the oils they use wreck my guts & the food causes more problems than it helps me.)

I'm using this time to kick-start my weight-loss regimen... bet I've lost about 10 lbs already. I'm not hungry; if I get that way, I have 5 cans of sardines I brought with me, LOL.

16 August, 09:05
Hi 🐝... You're in the hospital ?!! But you say you're running on HAPPINESS so that sounds good !
I'm so very humbled that you've taken your time and energy to help me
... when you're in the hospital ! You must be a very good person. Please take good care of yourself and get well and get out of there soon ! (I like the sardines :)
Your blessing is beautiful, and I send the same back to you :
May God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand 🙏
Thank you again 💙

and for another awesome pic :)

LOL... No worries, Aguaraguazu!

I'm not the patient; my husband is! It really helps me feel better when I am able to help another person. God has sent me 5 or 6 people to help right here in the hospital today & I was glad to do it (show them where clinic was, where parking garage was, etc.). This place is like a small city populated by Maskholes, LOL.

Hubs is doing BETTER than great! All glory to our Heavenly Father!

The person you may want to chat up is @AK_Kiff . Very knowledgeable & full of links & other good resources, She is on her own cancer journey & has such a giving heart she fixed me up with links so I could do my own research. I am forever grateful.

They've tried to cover up so much regarding Ivermectin, it just didn't make sense to my brain to search NIH for much of anything...

But, Wow! What a treasure trove I found!

Also, reserach EESystem.com. It's scalar wave technology that restores your DNA & heals your body.
10:22 PM - Aug 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it