Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Im at the point where Gods voice in my head is all I trust and the people around me dont understand it. They resent me and call me crazy and lunatic. They tell me I need to find God but all I do is witness for God- but its digital and not 3D because I have agoraphobia. I am going through a really hard time right now. Crippled and nowhere 2 live. Need some help. Can help with work if anyone has a room available. Im at the point that I dont care what state I live in. My family thinks I am crazy and they will not help me and I cant get disability money from the very commies Ive been exposing for years. Its either speak up against the commies and risk your well being or dont. I did. And I lost everything. Does anyone have a room available? Can I help you out with house/farm/garden work instead of pay rent? Im out of options. Cant contact any of my old friends because they took my facebook from me. Not asking for a handout, asking for a hand up.
Thank U love you πŸ’ž
11:26 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
16 August, 09:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Sending hugs & prayers for you, Fren! πŸ™β€οΈ

β€œFor I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, β€œplans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
16 August, 09:46
We have a tiny house behind our home in Nebraska, On a lake. You are soo welcome to come stay in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 August, 09:44
So sorry to hear this Lauren - can only only help you by saying πŸ™πŸ™ for support from our Creator in the highest and best way for you ✨ Stay strong πŸ’–

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
16 August, 09:24
πŸ™ Praying that God gives you strength and comfort. Wish I could do more but circumstances won’t allow it at this time.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
16 August, 08:20
i have an extra room in Key West .

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
16 August, 05:19
DO NOT FEAR! GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU!

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
16 August, 05:17
I am also crippled up from long service to our Country. Fortunate to live in heavily red state and cost living so xheap. Gas 3.15 and thats high. I do what i can to help. I got great lawyer who got me total disability plus i get military retirement all this at 49 yrs old but rather be able walk without aid.Much live and prayers.

memes matter @NoComment
16 August, 05:05
,if your in Norway i have a small house for you πŸ’ŒπŸͺ–

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 August, 01:08
πŸ™

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
16 August, 01:02
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ» Prayers for Blessings Lauren! May Christ fulfill your every need!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 August, 12:55
Sending love to you dear friend from across the ocean. You are so strong and good may your heart continue to lead you in Love and bring you peace, comfort, shelter and support.
I love you. πŸ’œ

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 August, 12:52
πŸ˜‡Prayers my friend!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 August, 12:36
im in Louisianna .. I have 8 cats & lots of stairs.. but i do have a room

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 August, 12:36
im in Louisianna .. I have 8 cats & lots of stairs.. but i do have a room

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 August, 12:37
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
i barter some of my rent gardening the property.. weeding mainly

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 August, 12:26
Sending prayers up for you and may blessings rain down like you've never seen before. πŸ™

Let me look in to Oregon if there are ranch or farms hiring. I've seen frequent ads for live-on farm in exchange for work. Olive, blueberry, mini farms seeking a person just like what you need.

Please Lord bless Lauren with a clear path where she can bring glory to Your Kingdom where ever your Will sends her. Give her complete protection from any harm and fortify her courage and give her comfort and lots of love. Show us how we can help her and so many in need during these times of change, sorrow, and uncertainty. The best part is we know you are in control God and we have trust in your divine plan for each of us.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 August, 12:47
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Oregon plus lots of produce to help you out and housing.
Oregon is more RWB than Portland shows on camera. I cannot lie... the prices here in Oregon are getting ridiculous, but so are so many places.

On-Farm Housing if desired: We have several yurts, a cabin, and and other dwellings onsite which may be available for rent. Upriver Organics (Formerly Organic Redneck) is hiring! We are a small farm 30 minutes east of Springfield along the beautiful McKenzie River.

https://www.indeed.com/job...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 09:39
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
We blocked each other, tell her if she wants some info on work from home, I'll send it via one of ya'll.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
16 August, 12:13
πŸ™

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 August, 11:49
Where are you love, which state?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 11:58
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Texas

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
15 August, 11:48
I am so sorry you are going through these hard times. You are strong & I know you will pull through these hard times & come out stronger than ever! I am also sorry your family & friends aren’t there to help & support you. πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈ

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
15 August, 11:39
πŸ™πŸΌ

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
15 August, 11:39
πŸ™πŸΌ

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
15 August, 11:35
πŸ™