Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 11:26
Im at the point where Gods voice in my head is all I trust and the people around me dont understand it. They resent me and call me crazy and lunatic. They tell me I need to find God but all I do is witness for God- but its digital and not 3D because I have agoraphobia. I am going through a really hard time right now. Crippled and nowhere 2 live. Need some help. Can help with work if anyone has a room available. Im at the point that I dont care what state I live in. My family thinks I am crazy and they will not help me and I cant get disability money from the very commies Ive been exposing for years. Its either speak up against the commies and risk your well being or dont. I did. And I lost everything. Does anyone have a room available? Can I help you out with house/farm/garden work instead of pay rent? Im out of options. Cant contact any of my old friends because they took my facebook from me. Not asking for a handout, asking for a hand up.
Thank U love you 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by sobergrandpa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jason fort i should be called meaux, click on at the bottom under it