Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 11:26
Im at the point where Gods voice in my head is all I trust and the people around me dont understand it. They resent me and call me crazy and lunatic. They tell me I need to find God but all I do is witness for God- but its digital and not 3D because I have agoraphobia. I am going through a really hard time right now. Crippled and nowhere 2 live. Need some help. Can help with work if anyone has a room available. Im at the point that I dont care what state I live in. My family thinks I am crazy and they will not help me and I cant get disability money from the very commies Ive been exposing for years. Its either speak up against the commies and risk your well being or dont. I did. And I lost everything. Does anyone have a room available? Can I help you out with house/farm/garden work instead of pay rent? Im out of options. Cant contact any of my old friends because they took my facebook from me. Not asking for a handout, asking for a hand up.
Thank U love you 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 August, 11:58
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Texas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396