BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 August, 05:07
Good afternoon, AU family!

I have so much good news to report regarding Wayne's recovery from surgery last week!

Today was a HUGE day! Physical therapy had him doing chair pushups (dips), etc. Then came Speech therapy & he was able to put the one-way valve on his trach & surprised the therapist with the strength of his voice! He got his reward - that much hoped-for cup of ice chips! (He has had nothing by mouth since last Wednesday).

Cheeky monkey! He had asked for some water & a swab to rinse his mouth out... As I turned my back to fetch something else, I caught motion out of the corner of my eye... the sly bugger had taken a sip from the cup!

He will officially start liquids tomorrow, but they want to be sure he's not leaking into any tissues anywhere from the mouth.

He is cleared to get a wheelchair, even with all the IV pole, He's very keen to get rolling since I told him it would reduce the swelling in his arms & hands...

cont'd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
15 August, 10:10
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
God bless 🙏 I hope for a blessed speedy recovery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 10:59
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you, Jody!

It will take about a year, I think. We've decided not to do the radiation & chemo, because we all know what damage they do.

If anyone does not know, just ask Dennis1776, he's been through it - radiation & chemo AT THE SAME TIME! 😱

Squamous cell carcinoma is one of the most easily cured cancers. As soon as Wayne is allowed drinks, he will be getting distilled water with some baking soda in it to help with pH issues...

When we get home, we both go on a program of Ivermectin (I have some issues with residual from a bad mold exposure in 2017 & I'm just betting the IVM will help me, too.)

I'll be meeting with the dietician to explain why we don't want any shakes or formulas that contain soy or canola oil (hard on pancreas & liver). I'll give her my own recipe & ask if he wants to "tweak it." If he insists on pushing something else, well, then, his services will not be required.

And that's FINAL!

Jody Donohue @Jody
You sound as though, you are on this! I am so glad he has you to navigate through it. My sister’s boyfriend is doing both chemo and radiation atm. It is horrible! I wish you both health and happiness. May the Lord continue to bless you. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. 🙏❤️
11:10 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
16 August, 06:00
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this, too, Jody.

We are NOT doing radiation or chemo. Dennis1776 did that & he regrets it. They burned out his salivary glands & he almost lost his esophagus! 😲

We want that Quantum Unified Field technology & the Scalar Wave room...

That, plus a course of Ivermectin, plus the shakes I make, loaded with fresh turmeric root from the garden (with the skin ON because the skin contains lots of anti-tumor constituents), along with black pepper to potentiate the turmeric, plus the good mushrooms & some maca powder (an adaptogen, which helps the body handle stress).

The docs don't know it yet, but Dr. Hasney is convinced he got it all. He told me post surgery, that he didn't have to take as much bone out because it was good, healthy bone... They were going to take the whole jaw, but Wayne got to keep about 40-45% of it.

I'm thinking God began healing Wayne before he could get to surgery.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 August, 06:15
Thank you. How horrible for Dennis! 😔
I am taking notes, I appreciate you walking us through your journey. Through God, anything is possible. 🙏❤️ Please keep us updated when you can hun! We’re all pulling for him! He has a pretty spectacular Lady. God bless, always. 🙏💋