Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Gray 359 @Gray359
19 September, 08:33
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
03 September, 05:10
When you find your way home, we're here. Much love my fren. Sending prayers your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
03 September, 05:06
Joey, I'm so sorry!!❤
I will be praying for you every day. A hiatus with God will help bring you through this.
You know you are very loved here, right?
Sending you love and prayers Brother. ❤ 🙏 ♥

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
03 September, 08:41
🙏🙏🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 September, 11:58
Joey, I pray God wraps you in his arms around you, comforts you and puts you on the right path. We have ALL been there at some point. God Bless you and know you are loved🙏😍

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 September, 11:17

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 September, 11:15
Holding you in God's precious arms of love💞🕊✝️

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
02 September, 07:59
🙏

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
02 September, 03:09
Joey, my advice is to keep moving and doing the right thing. I had my kids decide to cut out of my life from a far 12 years ago. Both did it with nasty words and did dumb stuff like change their number ( and their Mom allowed them too) It was a long rough road but I knew it wasn't in my hands but someone elses. One has come back and yes the lost ime is one thingm but I get time now. Apologies all over the door step but the kid said he needed to get away from the 'Echo chamber" he was brought up in with his Mother. He came from far away at his insistence to come see me and let me see who he is. The best is yet to come Joey.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 September, 02:15
Prayers to you. We are at the end so don't give up. You have made it this far and the Devil wants you to feel defeated. Ground yourself and talk to GOD. Tie a knot amd hang on friend. Jesus is on the way

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 September, 02:11
Prayers up for you, Joey!! 🙏🏻☝️💖

Richie Richard @Richie
02 September, 02:09
God bless you Joey.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
02 September, 01:52
🙏❤️

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
02 September, 01:51
blessings to you and prayers for your pain.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 01:51
Joey, this will not stand hun, this will change.
You are truely never alone, God will never leave you hun, and we are always here for you too.
It hurts I know but it will not last much longer. There will be a quickening for the still asleep and they will come back to you.

Remember that God has put you right here for a reason, he knows that you are with him and tough enough to take it until it can be fixed.
It truly hurts when our children do us this way but they will come around.
We love you !

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
02 September, 01:50
I feel your pain my friend. Take care of yourself!!! 😢

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 September, 12:51
😥 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 September, 10:07
If it makes you feel any better. I am a great Aunt and my niece will be 2 in December. I still haven't held her because I am unvaccinated and not in a sick phobic reality as her family that surround her with spike proteins. If life were normal I would have been at the hospital when she was delivered. It hurts like hell the way it is because my niece was at the hospital when I gave birth to my son and I will never forget her telling me that she loved me before they rolled me into the operating room. This reality we are living in has affected so many families in a negative way. I will never understand it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 September, 10:01
Thanks for checking in because I haven't seen you in a while and missed you. I thought you were spending your time on truth social. I understand this hurts Joey but one day that grandchild will know what you were a part of to secure a beautiful life for them. We love you Joey. Take the time that you need. We will be here waiting for you. You are loved. Don't ever forget that. Things will look up soon.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 September, 09:57
Joey…I find God has my complete attention when Im in a period of isolation. He always finds me when I’m at my lowest. Know that we will be here when you resurface and prayers are being sent to Heaven with your name on them. God bless you and the little miracle that would not be here if not for you🙏❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 September, 08:51
God Bless Brother. 🙏

Mar Simk @mrshook
02 September, 08:19
🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 September, 02:21
im so sorry Joey
sending love and prayers to you for God’s mercy and comfort to ease the pain they have caused you
we are your family and are always here to support you on this journey 🙏❤️

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
02 September, 12:23
That sucks, man. You can pick your friends , but you can’t pick your family.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
02 September, 12:04
May our Heavenly Father lays his hands upon you and hear our prayers for you. i humbly ask to lay God’s full armor upon you. i ask in Jesus name. Amen

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 September, 11:54
Just checking on you!! Still praying for you!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 September, 11:53
Prayers for you, Joey 🙏🙏🙏
God bless and keep you.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
01 September, 11:49
🙏🙏🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 September, 09:54
LOVE YOU JOEY! Praying for you, you are not alone, we are with you, and God is with you each step of the way.❤️🙏🙏❤️