TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
FB says Anonup "OPTED OUT" of Facebook so we cannot share to FB. Pure Bullshit. When will this end, smh
11:41 AM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 August, 05:00
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
"OPTED OUT" = Refused to share user tracking information
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
16 August, 12:25
That's odd, yesterday I was unable to get anonup on FireFox. On Sunday I couldn't get it until later in the day. Today I still can't get it on FF.

I tried IE, no problem, but I hate having to use two servers! FF is much faster. Some time ago it was independent, but Google sponsored it for $400 million, it's now their default search engine.

I can't get the UK Daily Mail on FF either.

I looked at Settings, there used to be a place to allow sites. I had to goggle to find it, it's now available from the 'shield' next to the address bar when you put in the url. Anonup doesn't show a shield, and without first adding it I can't give the site permission!

I found a place which told me how many sites FF had blocked, previous days were 8 or less, yesterday there was 20!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 August, 09:02
Everyone I know has FB. I once used it to see my grandchildren. Then they banned me for voicing my opinion
I used to talk with people from other countries by translating.
I went to the people to see how truthful their news was. News wasn't truthful and that was 11 years ago. ha
They can keep their demonic sight
I am not giving them FB one more second of my time.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 August, 07:29

16 August, 11:12
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏🤗🙌😍

American Girl @Americangirl
15 August, 06:49
i got something for fb.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 August, 07:29
In response American Girl to her Publication
🤣

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
15 August, 06:43
😁

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 August, 11:26
Can’t say this either.

15 August, 01:16
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Something EXTRA is definitely going on at FB, they have made it even worse. FB is now allowing just 3 or 4 posts... then they force a few hours of inability to post anything. Same with clicking likes via the emojis.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
14 August, 07:31
I have no problem sharing AU links to Fakebook 🤔

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 August, 06:20
Fakebook sucks 😔

14 August, 10:07
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I have .. like SIX Fb accounts... 5 blocked.. 30 day sentences and one they won't let me make posts, will let me share a few and comment.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
14 August, 05:59
Do it then... OPT OUT of FB.

14 August, 10:10
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
I am a digital soldier. "Opting Out" is not a choice for someone with a purpose. My purpose is to help wake people up. We can't wake each other up... because we are all already UP. WHO do we have to wake up?? The normies. The Normies live on Facebook. That's where we WORK. The workplace of the patriot----> is FACEBOOK. This is where we play... that is where we work. See?

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 August, 05:00
We had better get creative with our memes then! 😏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 August, 04:29
Over tbe target Anon👊

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
14 August, 03:22
good. FB is CCP data mining tool.

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 August, 03:14
forgot the I after FB

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 August, 08:02
In response LeLe John to her Publication
🤣

memes matter @NoComment
14 August, 03:06
FB said AU in any context👀🍿well...😆🪖

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 August, 02:56
Put a space in between the link at the www dot or the https dot. Then it won't show the preview but allow the link to be posted. That's how you bypass the algorithm.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 August, 04:07
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Great info. Thanks. 😊

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Awake Now @Awakenow
14 August, 02:23
You can share in messenger…

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 August, 02:20
FB is low altitude. Some if my friends share harmless posts. My info is over their heads.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
14 August, 02:15
this following post must be hidden, so read and enter-pret: youzz
mass-eng R

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 August, 02:11
Just copy links and paste. It works for me. I do have to go to settings though every so often and go to my blocking list and block all the fact checkers when they start trying to block stuff.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
oh, was wondering. Of course there's many work arounds.... screenshots, copy, etc

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 August, 07:34
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Game Over 😎

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
14 August, 02:12

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 August, 01:55
updated 19h ago.

when i search anonup
Qanon pops up. lol
they scared

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 August, 02:05
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
PANIC

2:05 > 2/05

2 [p]ics

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
14 August, 01:47
it won't end until THE STORM.

can't wait for ALL THE ASSETS to be seized!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 August, 01:41
lol. Even DuckDuckGo don't like AnonUp.
Good Job @Administrator

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 08:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DuckDuckGo used to be open
Searching for Anonup is a problem sometimes.
They post Vincent Kennedy.
I click on his and then log on.
So I guess they don't keep our info private either since they don't like AU.

chore Toke @choretoke
16 August, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Duck Duck Go can Go F$&k F$&k themselves I’m all Brave now❗️😁👍🏼✊🏼