Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 09:26
I hope you liked the small collection from yesterday evening's walk. I am seeing a pattern of wickedness in those who swallow the lie, where they are willing to steal children off those who refused to bend. It isn't just me; others I know too. We need visible truth and justice to put an end to this nightmare. Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 August, 10:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It would be so cool if 2023, mirroring skull & bones [322] is the year we slam [them] off this planet with frequencies [they] can’t handle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 August, 06:47
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
We can mirror skull & bones [322] tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

8/11/2022 is the 223rd day of the year.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 August, 06:49
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
it's a full moon August 11.👀

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Whoa!!! Full moon 8/11?! Perfect timing for 322 reversal via 223rd day!

And your 11:11 is my 8:11! I love 8/11!
God in english ordinal gematria is 8, reverse ordinal is 1.

Q post 811 pretty on point vibe wise ✨
07:32 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 August, 09:40
sync 🙌🙌🙌

I posted this to VK earlier 💥💥💥

October is 8th month
RED OCTOBER

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 August, 09:54
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Omg, whoa! Nice one!!!!!!! ✨🙌🏻✨❤️

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 August, 08:08
8/11 mirror to 11/8 with full lunar eclipse! Date for midterm elections and the Presidential election date in 1960 and 2016 for 35 & 45!! 🇺🇸🦅