Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
10 August, 08:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
She definitely kept us fired up. Miss her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
10 August, 08:08
same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
10 August, 08:06
Please come back!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 August, 08:02
Me too!
There is this telegram channel with many saved images https://t.me/WarNuse_Reani...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 August, 05:58
I miss WarNuse. Mrs. Claus was a good one as well.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
09 August, 11:48
Me 2.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 August, 11:47
Loved WarNuse!
😃💖🎯🧩🔎📰

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
09 August, 11:33
“One Selfless Act” (Circa Man in the High Castle 3rd time around)
Serendipitous or councidence??? I know ❤️❤️🙏🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 August, 11:32
Ditto!
I wish i had saved more of her tweets back then.
1/7

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 August, 11:24
me too

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 August, 11:20
💪🇺🇸🦅

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
10 August, 12:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I miss Warnuse. I found her articles but I miss her posts on Twitter.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 August, 08:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Remember Trumps lawsuit? https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Jessi Doe @Jessi
09 August, 11:02
I was just thinking about her the other day. I am sure she's lurking around here somewhere! I miss that account as well, hope she resurfaces someday.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 August, 11:01
War Nuse??? Miss her if so!!!!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 August, 10:31
Absolutely. #WarNuse

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
09 August, 10:01
WarNurse?

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
09 August, 09:58
Yes! I miss her as well. How many years have we been doing this? Those days feel like a lifetime ago...but things are visibly falling into place. I would love to have a reunion when this whole mess gets over.

Selah 321 @Selah
09 August, 09:51
Miss her as well, and many others who have gone missing..

Red Edge @Rededge
09 August, 09:49
Oh same Kim..
Was good days back on twitter..m

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
09 August, 09:51
She was great, loved when she posted there treason pics when [They] would post something . .

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 August, 11:25
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
I made that GIF.
Always makes me happy to see them out there 💞🤩

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
10 August, 12:05
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
miss her. Wish she would come back

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 August, 09:45
Here are some old threads.

https://warnuse.medium.com

Jen ... @Jenfranji
09 August, 10:15
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
What happened to War Nurse ?

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
10 August, 08:13
Thank you!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 August, 09:40
warNuse was one of my first follows :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 09:43
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Good nostalgia for sure.
Hi Monk!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 August, 11:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Me too!!!

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
Me too!!!

Me too.

09 August, 10:02
Who else has some to share?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 August, 09:38
Warnuse... !! Me too😉🙏

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
09 August, 09:35
I miss WarNuse too 💕

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 August, 11:05
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Unless we aren’t- complacency is concerning. Just voicing an
opinion.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 August, 09:34
War Nurse was awesome :)

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
09 August, 09:34
I remember her. Also the women who scramed at the TV and laughed super loud at the tv? We don't remember her name.. Starts with the letter K ?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 09:36
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Karli! She's on Telegram and TRUTH now.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 August, 09:33

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 August, 09:38
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Warnuse?? Reminds me of those ol Twatter posts🙌

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 August, 09:44
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Most are watching with 3-D vision,
and Some are questioning the Herd.
Many are $quirming away from Truth,
while We crop-dust the Sheeple daily !

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 August, 09:32
WarNuse/LawNuse: Excellent!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 August, 09:30
War Nurse? Me too and I miss all the in depth threads that blew my mind.