Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Now every normie, their dog and their cousins kids can see that Biden is a joke and the democrats are evil.

Most people now want Trump back VS keeping B1d3n in power.

Perfect time to go through the legal “MADE FOR TV” process to get the world united.
07:12 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 August, 12:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
18 August, 06:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 August, 01:29
🧡✔️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 August, 02:28
ie white squall?

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 August, 08:25
Remember Trumps lawsuit? https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 August, 06:44
Do it Q!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 August, 10:54
Enjoy the show.
2 images

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 August, 08:50
7:12 > 73 < > 37

888 37 37 888

LET JUSTICE BE SERVED

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 August, 08:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Remember Trumps lawsuit? https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 August, 08:01

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
09 August, 08:00
Hopefully it will jolt people awake when Trump gets arrested.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 August, 08:00
Still not getting a TV. That's my personal "red line" in fighting this war.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 August, 10:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I own non-smart TV, however, NO cable or subscription service for almost 3 decades.
When I attempt to watch a clip from MSM or if it's playing in the background while getting tires, etc, I get physically ill from the low energy coming from it!
I use my TV to watch movies and DIY / fix-it videos. Great stuff out there from wonderful men and women!
And so very helpful for this independent Spirit!

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
10 August, 03:13
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I also ditched my TV! I dont own one😁

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
09 August, 07:57
Yes :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 August, 07:55
Nana understood that the AI showed that too many ppl were sitting back on their ass just doing nothing waiting on Trump and the military to come save us.

IMHO he had to be removed from the chess board momentarily to get ppl to see what Trump told us in his inauguration speech,
that he is giving this country back to the ppl.

WE ARE WHAT SAVES US NOT ONE MAN!
AND WE DO IT STANDING TOGETHER IN God's AUTHORITY!

It has to be a complete united shift in everything, every system, the peoples' involvement of the running of this planet, no more auto pilot for this to be the depth of change we need that will last for generations and prompt a spiritual evolution so that we dont revert back to the bullshit the next week.

It has to be this way or ppl would just go back to their ballgames, tv and bullshiit and things would go right back to the way they have been.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 August, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Vibing what you are saying Nana...the other night when all those people went to Mar a Lago when Potus house was raided was a joyous moment for me...they had his back ❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 August, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We never ever ever get to 80%... NEVER. That is unattainable. Even if Brandon pulled his mask off on World news and said they stole election. 25-30% would never, ever believe it. Those are real numbers

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
09 August, 07:46
“Let’s do the NDE ending…”🤣
Serious as it may seem, we are ready as we gonna be. 🇺🇸🦅

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts