Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 August, 07:12
Now every normie, their dog and their cousins kids can see that Biden is a joke and the democrats are evil.

Most people now want Trump back VS keeping B1d3n in power.

Perfect time to go through the legal “MADE FOR TV” process to get the world united.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana understood that the AI showed that too many ppl were sitting back on their ass just doing nothing waiting on Trump and the military to come save us.

IMHO he had to be removed from the chess board momentarily to get ppl to see what Trump told us in his inauguration speech,
that he is giving this country back to the ppl.

WE ARE WHAT SAVES US NOT ONE MAN!
AND WE DO IT STANDING TOGETHER IN God's AUTHORITY!

It has to be a complete united shift in everything, every system, the peoples' involvement of the running of this planet, no more auto pilot for this to be the depth of change we need that will last for generations and prompt a spiritual evolution so that we dont revert back to the bullshit the next week.

It has to be this way or ppl would just go back to their ballgames, tv and bullshiit and things would go right back to the way they have been.
07:55 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 August, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We never ever ever get to 80%... NEVER. That is unattainable. Even if Brandon pulled his mask off on World news and said they stole election. 25-30% would never, ever believe it. Those are real numbers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 August, 01:47
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
IMO Wait till they arrest Pres Trump next charge him with treason and have a one week trial with no defence and sentence him to death, then things will get real . Not even Dems will like that .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 August, 03:12
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Idk I think we are there now. Everywhere I go ppl are talking about the election stolen and not trusting the govt.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 August, 11:15
Vibing what you are saying Nana...the other night when all those people went to Mar a Lago when Potus house was raided was a joyous moment for me...they had his back ❤️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 August, 03:30
We still have the Gut Punch coming!

Love Jesus @HouseCall
10 August, 11:57
You are so right on this post, Nana. I live in a Blue State, and the people here are so sleepy, they will never wake up. I sure and hell hopes that there is something in the Plan, that will wake them up. For, I have the idea, that nothing will work.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
10 August, 11:46
I was thinking the same thing as people showed up in Arizona and defeat the system. Trump has showed us how we do it. Show up and be a force of nature. We are the Storm

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 August, 04:29

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 August, 07:56
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
True Story

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
10 August, 04:01
Nana is Right ...over the Target,
Patriots don't allow the ego to drool.
From A to Z, God Wins, Jesus Rules !

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
09 August, 08:21
I find it interesting that:
WE ARE THE EBS 111 (fr 48)
THE START 111

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
09 August, 08:18