Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
09 January, 08:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Great video on how to measure correctly.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 August, 03:35
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
That's the same stuff I use except I don't go through all the steps of having to use the adjustable sizer , it comes out like a thick gel or about the consistency of toothpaste. I just push out about a number two pencil eraser size amount which is equivalent to a 200 lb person, plus or minus a little bit is not going to hurt you at all.

I dispense it directly on my finger and place it on the back of my tongue and wash it down with some orange juice which doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.

Bottom's Up 🤠👍

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
question:
take only if you have covid?..and for how long?...friend has covid.
take as preventative?..if so for how long?
05:11 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 August, 06:26
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
My friend has been taking ivermectin regularly for years. He's healthy as a horse (pun intended)

09 August, 05:28
in nature a long time ago we used to have foods that were more natural and had vitamins and minerals in them that would naturally protect us from a lot of different diseases but these days they've made most of our fruits and vegetables seedless which are essential for us to eat as the seeds contain vitamin b17 which kills cancer and helps aid our body with a process of defending itself against different forms of disease.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 August, 06:24
Either we get back to the natural ways of the universe or we keep rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell.

09 August, 05:23
I would do it everyday for at least a week but it tends to work within hours but to make sure that all parasites and bacterias are out of your system it's good to do on a regular basis, make sure that you always follow up with probiotics because it kills off all kinds of bacteria good and bad parasites and viruses.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 August, 05:34
thank you patriot.