Martin Geddes @martingeddes
In the fog of war I can't tell you whether the all cause mortality figures are true, too high, or too low. For all I know a fake pandemic could be paired with a fake genocide to teach us a lesson. But I can tell you it's wrong to put children at unnecessary risk — under ALL circumstances.
07:36 AM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
08 August, 07:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
the most high sees all, and all will be accounted for. under all circumstances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 August, 01:50
If, as many suspect, we are being assisted by "nice" ETs in our quest to remove the "nasty" ETs, their help may have come with conditions. What if they required us to do something drastic to reduce our fertility, or perhaps make it a conscious choice rather than an accident? As covert genocides go, this one is relatively humane. Those who are being culled or injured are seemingly also being programmed to believe their decision to take the jab is unrelated. No internal blame arises. They simply get removed from the gene pool by something they believe to be bad luck. Is it actually fair to tell them or their surviving relatives what we believe was the cause? [Add a few characters, as it was exactly 666/1000!]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 August, 01:41
I would have expected by now to have personally seen someone pass out, perhaps while driving, running or cycling. None of my relatives has died unexpectedly, although some have "had Covid" or seem to have had some fever after the jabs. One relative had a miscarriage. Bad enough, but touch wood, nothing really bad yet. Is someone out there using crisis actors? That would be great, of course, but the sleepy ones need to think it's real. Would they really edit VAERS to make it look like a genocide? All fingers crossed!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 August, 01:21
I expect the lesson to be real, tangible, multi-faceted & prolonged. Humanity is going to be evolving spiritually & consciously leaps & bounds. The closer we get to the Creator & the source of all things the more the attrection & the faster the changes. Anyway, this seems the way energy functions. And God is light & in Him is no darkness. Light is energy…POWER.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 12:58
If the numbers are too high, and we are most definitely giving illegal aliens ss cards to work which is I know accounting for many of the workers, (have witnessed personally in manufacturing) then where are all our workers would be my question.
As admirable as it sounds, this many ppl could not just stop working because of the jab and survive this long. Most would after this many months have to take some kind of work.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
08 August, 12:52
Yes, that could well be. Q drop #521 always comes to my mind ... S [SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
08 August, 12:50
We're still in the "Fog".

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 August, 12:50
Amen! You are such a strategic thinker Martin! (Q team needs you 😂👍).
Thanks for your amazing insight, Always!!

I never thought about the “fake genocide” part! I sure hope so! 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 12:46
Nana will be your 17 today, Martin.

What I heard yrs ago in the beginning was that the children were the deal breaker, that but for their plight the battles between the ETs and bloodlines would have continued, but the treatment of the children was the straw and a random act of kindness in 2012 changed the ending.

You know, rumors.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 August, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What random act?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 August, 11:59
Everybody likes using children for their manipulations these days.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 August, 11:58
I'm leaning towards the genocide being fake, although, I am worried for the worst. I really hope not.

I mean, if the military/patriots are in control, then perhaps they also seized the pharmaceutical companies and the mockingbird media somewhat already.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 August, 11:54
I agree. Had to fight the system 23 years ago. i cant imagine if I didnt what my 2 kids life would be like now.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
08 August, 11:33
Y E S !!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
08 August, 11:25
❤️ 🎯

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 August, 11:11
100% agree!!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 August, 10:32
Absolutely agree.

What is wierd, is that I spent much of the weekend thinking about how the Covid & Jab numbers could go both ways.

I must admit part of this is biased towards wishful thinking.

amy lilley @amylilley
08 August, 10:07
Concerning the children one Father’s righteous indignation and the jab🥺😭🤬

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 August, 10:04
Agreed and it needs to stop.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 August, 09:59
Amen, my friend. Harming children, in any fashion, is a hard red line, for me.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 August, 09:23
It's always been about the children.

Evil lusts after the children -- for purposes too many and too horrific.

When the Truth of what's-been-going-on ultimately is revealed,
people WILL rise up and join together,
to say NO to unspeakable evil.

It's always been about the children.

Sue Albert @SueA123
08 August, 09:06
Lost 2 people personally to jab, within weeks of it. Now know of one more with bad cancer developed since. To me, its real not just a fabricated scare.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
08 August, 08:41
just go interview funeral home directors/employee and the life insurance companies.. they know

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 August, 08:27
There is definitely an uptick.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
08 August, 08:11
met my first orphan from the shots

real

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 August, 08:05
Agreed. It’s a thought that heavily troubles us. Trusting childen have been left out of it and that we’ll know with certainty in the end.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 August, 08:01
but yet itbhas happened now for 2 years.