Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 August, 07:36
In the fog of war I can't tell you whether the all cause mortality figures are true, too high, or too low. For all I know a fake pandemic could be paired with a fake genocide to teach us a lesson. But I can tell you it's wrong to put children at unnecessary risk — under ALL circumstances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
If, as many suspect, we are being assisted by "nice" ETs in our quest to remove the "nasty" ETs, their help may have come with conditions. What if they required us to do something drastic to reduce our fertility, or perhaps make it a conscious choice rather than an accident? As covert genocides go, this one is relatively humane. Those who are being culled or injured are seemingly also being programmed to believe their decision to take the jab is unrelated. No internal blame arises. They simply get removed from the gene pool by something they believe to be bad luck. Is it actually fair to tell them or their surviving relatives what we believe was the cause? [Add a few characters, as it was exactly 666/1000!]
01:50 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it