Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
The Amish coming together to build a new barn in one day!

It’s amazing what can be accomplished when people join together with one goal. No wonder the corrupt powers that be are always trying to divide us.
06:19 PM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
11 August, 11:02
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I have the Amish coming next month to put a new roof on my house.. I love dealing with them, so pure of heart and the conversations are exhilarating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 August, 04:55
I like it. 🙂 Cooperation is the basis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
08 August, 04:18
Teamwork makes the Dream work

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 August, 08:48
I need amish friends!! We could all learn aot of them!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 August, 08:48
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
From*

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 August, 07:44
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
07 August, 07:11
I dearly love the Amish❤️I spent time talking with them, buying their produce and homemade canned goods😇even sat at an Amish family table in their home for dinner, while on tour Lancaster, Pennsylvania 2019. The children were involved in the meal prep, serving and clean up! It was a family effort...and they all have the perfect gardens too❤️Guess what? they walk around outside barefoot!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
07 August, 07:09
Hard work and determination. We got this. They made us lazy. Time to get on the right track.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
07 August, 06:42
We always hire them to build any outbuilding/ barn needed at the Equestrian center and Garden. The Best

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 August, 06:27
PROGESS WHEN WE WORK AND STAND TOGETHER. WOW! TOGETHER WE THE PEOPLE WIN.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 August, 06:22