Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 August, 05:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
so strange that for at least 3+ years that Charlie has heralded NESARA/GESARA..simple as going back and looking at his videos to verify…and he was with Juan in Nasvhville recently right Nana? i wonder if the two of them talked about this major disconnect.. Now that we’ve been “redpilling” (misleading) everyone all this time…well now we have to say..um NESARA/GESARA maybe not so much… sorry that literally millions of people are believing..COUNTING on that ..oh and the public arrests that practically every truther said would happen…well now it appears mr ward says..not so fast..wont happen… and Mr Wayne Willott aka Juan OSavin, workmans comp fraud insurance investigator from WA turned Mr Great Awakening…well..everyone’s entitled to their own opinion..enough ranting..God bless everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
You do realize the whole Wayne Willet thing is part of the misinformation don't you? Sure, people saw Wayne on a vid. But, was it really Wayne? 🤔

Try not to get down. 🌼

Have you ever watched 'The Secret' and learned how to manifest your reality? Think of millions or billions of people manifesting the same thing. The collective unconscious is a powerful thing.

Will everyone be provided a basic income and allowed to be lazy? I don't think so. People could be given employment contracts at a very good salary so they wouldn't have to worry about money. Seniors could be given a livable income, they've worked and deserve the best.

It seems like plenty of money is already being distributed. Look at the Boxable house project. I believe it was $10 mil that got him into business. There are little house projects going on all around the country. That sounds like a NESARA like thing.

The end of Voter fraud and the Fed have to happen first. IMO.
05:39 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 August, 05:56
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
no i do not realize that…how are people supposed to know the “disinformation”….i watched/listened to several episodes of The Guerrilla Economist starting maybe 2014…mr Willotts voice sure is on there as “W” way before Juan’s “identity”. prove anything..nope but I did my research..and the comments on the podcast.., well thats something else. i did my research.. i am SO snakebit now NOTHING is feeling right except Gods word and that is a GOOD thing. i am back to Source where i never should have veered from.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
07 August, 06:50
I hope you don't mind me jumping in here but I completely understand where you are coming from. I also believe Wayne is Juan O Savin. I've gone through a lot of videos and podcasts and I have no doubt they are the same person. I use to listen to Charlie in 2020 and my discernment told me pretty quick not to trust him because he would claim certain things were happening and then nothing would come of it. As far as Nesara/Gesara, I found an older document describing the details early on and I tried to find something in the Q drops specifically talking about it but I didn't. It may be there but not with the exact words so I dropped it from my thinking and only talk about it with my husband. If it happens then wonderful but as soon as I saw people expecting it because they deserved it my discernment kicked in once again and said something is wrong with this. Your instinct is correct, trust in God and no man for we are all flawed.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 08:17
It is difficult to know what is real.

Think about o'Biden. He is definitely not the real joe.

CGI, Hyper-realistic masks and voice modulators can make anyone look and sound like someone else. Think about Eddie Murphy playing multiple parts in a movie. They tell us it is Eddie so we know. These days I assume most of what we see is not real. This feels like a Wag The Dog Show from both sides.

People who have met the Juan O Savin dressed like Wayne have said that they could tell the person was wearing a mask. Others who have met him have said who the person beneath the mask really is.

It would be nice if the White Hat Players would be unmasked one day. Otherwise, we will never really know. 😉