Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
so strange that for at least 3+ years that Charlie has heralded NESARA/GESARA..simple as going back and looking at his videos to verify…and he was with Juan in Nasvhville recently right Nana? i wonder if the two of them talked about this major disconnect.. Now that we’ve been “redpilling” (misleading) everyone all this time…well now we have to say..um NESARA/GESARA maybe not so much… sorry that literally millions of people are believing..COUNTING on that ..oh and the public arrests that practically every truther said would happen…well now it appears mr ward says..not so fast..wont happen… and Mr Wayne Willott aka Juan OSavin, workmans comp fraud insurance investigator from WA turned Mr Great Awakening…well..everyone’s entitled to their own opinion..enough ranting..God bless everyone
05:01 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 05:39
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
You do realize the whole Wayne Willet thing is part of the misinformation don't you? Sure, people saw Wayne on a vid. But, was it really Wayne? 🤔

Try not to get down. 🌼

Have you ever watched 'The Secret' and learned how to manifest your reality? Think of millions or billions of people manifesting the same thing. The collective unconscious is a powerful thing.

Will everyone be provided a basic income and allowed to be lazy? I don't think so. People could be given employment contracts at a very good salary so they wouldn't have to worry about money. Seniors could be given a livable income, they've worked and deserve the best.

It seems like plenty of money is already being distributed. Look at the Boxable house project. I believe it was $10 mil that got him into business. There are little house projects going on all around the country. That sounds like a NESARA like thing.

The end of Voter fraud and the Fed have to happen first. IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 August, 05:56
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
no i do not realize that…how are people supposed to know the “disinformation”….i watched/listened to several episodes of The Guerrilla Economist starting maybe 2014…mr Willotts voice sure is on there as “W” way before Juan’s “identity”. prove anything..nope but I did my research..and the comments on the podcast.., well thats something else. i did my research.. i am SO snakebit now NOTHING is feeling right except Gods word and that is a GOOD thing. i am back to Source where i never should have veered from.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 05:21
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Well Juan has said from the beginning literally for yrs now that if ppl are believing that they are going to be handed a big pot of money they are wrong and has backed that up by explaining how that would immediately collapse the world economy just on the applications of supply and demand alone.

So, yes, Juan warned ppl a long time ago on these thoughts.
He has not said there wont be new processes and new systems and programs that I have heard.

I dont pay that much attention to what all Charlie Ward has said.
Simon Parkes has said the same thing that if ppl are sitting back waiting big piles of money being given to them, he too has said that is not how it will work based on what the Navy has told him.

Do you really think that is his real name?
Seriously?

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 August, 05:31
got it ..not thinking everone’s getting big piles of money…thats not whst NESARA/GESARA says.. its supposed to be about debt forgiveness, interest/tax reimbursement..
…and yes i do believe that is his real name…feel really bad for those that think he’s JFK Jr…i feel theyre being mislead/snookered again

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
07 August, 07:27
Those systems would not produce remedy... most all personal wealth has been generated from inequity... so the remedy must absolutely be off the charts in term... the old system created wealth for some of the backs of others...

So, absolutely the remedy exits in the realm of, "something of the likes..."

I believe it will be energetic and not anything like what most have imagined to date.

As a by-the-by AU = GOLD ...