Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.
11:51 PM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 August, 06:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
VK said Nesara or something of the likes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 06:16
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I believe "something of the likes" is key.
Juan himself has made statements to the effect a long time ago that things would not be this handing out of large amounts of cash to ppl because it would destroy the world economy and explained why.
In the same video he also explained that ppl that had just gone out and purchased a huge home with large mtg and maxed out their credit cards because of hearing of the Nesara debt forgiveness would be in for a big surprise further indicating that there would be many things taken into consideration in the process moving forward

What has resonated with me in all of this is that we do not want the evils to be able to take advantage of what ever the process is going forward what ever that is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 August, 06:36
IMHO

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 August, 05:59
I have 20 of those dollars you are talking about 😊

07 August, 06:01
I have not investigated them yet

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
07 August, 05:51

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 05:20
I couldn't find a vid where Juan said NESARA is a con.

I did find this discussion with Jaco where Juan said he thinks the Democrats will pause the 2020 election and that we will have a 'reset'.

I am interpreting that as the end of the voter fraud and setting the Best Is Yet To Come part of this show.

If that isn't NESARA what is?

https://rumble.com/v1f0yrf...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 August, 08:02
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Back when I started my research, it had been stated that anyone who knew anything about Nesara/Gesara was told to deny it existed! They had signed NDA's. I believe it's real. I don't know about large sums of money being handed to everyone, but I do believe in the debt forgiveness, and the rest of the info written in the act. The monies we would get back from what they stole from us, I believe is separate from Nesara/Gesara.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 August, 11:40
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Juan O Savin may have said that “NESARA/GESARA” is a con, but let’s be clear on truth.

The income tax we and our parents, and our parents parents have paid is STOLEN MONEY.

If there are “White Hats” and they have recovered as much gold as has been rumoured, WE HAD BETTER GET WHAT’S COMING TO US.

Or what?

OR THERE WILL BE ANOTHER WAR THAT WILL MAKE WAR AGAINST THE CABAL LOOK LIKE A CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 August, 05:20
I've read from several sources that NESARA will pay a six figure payment every year, which would make everyone happy but not lazy and rich. Also, SS payments to increase by 3 to 5 times. This sounds reasonable.
Sounds like Juan is discouraging people from going crazy with their savings now, thinking they will be millionaires soon. Better to have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
07 August, 05:12
So how do we get back the money stolen from us? The money they made just off us being born? How do we get back the time away from our families due to having to work 60 ours plus each adult? While they lived the lives we derserved and paid for thrm to live? The time away from our families during the plandemic? We were robbed our whole lives. Is Juan suggesting we wont get anything but several years ahead rebuilding? So many of us are losing loved ones to cancer etc. So many of us are losing jobs, homes, food. The vibes on AU are not high today.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 August, 05:01
so strange that for at least 3+ years that Charlie has heralded NESARA/GESARA..simple as going back and looking at his videos to verify…and he was with Juan in Nasvhville recently right Nana? i wonder if the two of them talked about this major disconnect.. Now that we’ve been “redpilling” (misleading) everyone all this time…well now we have to say..um NESARA/GESARA maybe not so much… sorry that literally millions of people are believing..COUNTING on that ..oh and the public arrests that practically every truther said would happen…well now it appears mr ward says..not so fast..wont happen… and Mr Wayne Willott aka Juan OSavin, workmans comp fraud insurance investigator from WA turned Mr Great Awakening…well..everyone’s entitled to their own opinion..enough ranting..God bless everyone

07 August, 05:21
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Well Juan has said from the beginning literally for yrs now that if ppl are believing that they are going to be handed a big pot of money they are wrong and has backed that up by explaining how that would immediately collapse the world economy just on the applications of supply and demand alone.

So, yes, Juan warned ppl a long time ago on these thoughts.
He has not said there wont be new processes and new systems and programs that I have heard.

I dont pay that much attention to what all Charlie Ward has said.
Simon Parkes has said the same thing that if ppl are sitting back waiting big piles of money being given to them, he too has said that is not how it will work based on what the Navy has told him.

Do you really think that is his real name?
Seriously?

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 August, 05:39
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
You do realize the whole Wayne Willet thing is part of the misinformation don't you? Sure, people saw Wayne on a vid. But, was it really Wayne? 🤔

Try not to get down. 🌼

Have you ever watched 'The Secret' and learned how to manifest your reality? Think of millions or billions of people manifesting the same thing. The collective unconscious is a powerful thing.

Will everyone be provided a basic income and allowed to be lazy? I don't think so. People could be given employment contracts at a very good salary so they wouldn't have to worry about money. Seniors could be given a livable income, they've worked and deserve the best.

It seems like plenty of money is already being distributed. Look at the Boxable house project. I believe it was $10 mil that got him into business. There are little house projects going on all around the country. That sounds like a NESARA like thing.

The end of Voter fraud and the Fed have to happen first. IMO.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 August, 10:22
JUAN TALKS TO PEOPLE WITH DISRESPECT. YELLING AND CUSSING. STOPPED FOLLOWING HIM A LONG TIME AGO. NOTHING HE SAYS COMES TRUE. THIS IS GOD'S WAR. STAY WITH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN AND TRUCK ON AND FEAR NOT.

07 August, 04:34
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Well you are welcome to your opinion for sure hun,
That is not my perception of him at all.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 August, 05:14
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
where is the link then?

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
07 August, 10:13
Juan is a joke...end of of comment

07 August, 04:44
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
Well you are welcome to your opinion.
Nana would totally disagree, I have net him personally and can tell you he is very real, sincere, and on target,

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 August, 10:12
ALL along God's plan restoration of the straw man worth to all. WHOLE POINT is fk it all up, the whole damn trestle board, all areas of control, over us. That is stealing from us again.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 August, 09:17
At this point I don’t even know what to believe anymore good God whatever.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
06 August, 09:16
I believe one thing is for sure, we all are going to have to be a little more patient.
Time will tell.

06 August, 09:55
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
😘

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 August, 09:04
IS JUAN O-SAVEME GOD?
HE'S A PSYOP.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
06 August, 09:09
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Definitely not a psyop. Have you read his book? Kid by the Side of the Road? He has worked hard to make changes in Secretary of State by finding the right candidates. The man's a genius.

06 August, 10:00
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
You are entitled to your opinion.
Time will tell, wont it?
If you believe that is who and what he is perhaps you also believe what you are shown on CNN?

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
06 August, 08:43
Maybe we’re thinking about this in the wrong way? Rather than money (in any form), wouldnt it be better for everyone in the long run for the hidden tech to be released? Things like free energy, clean water tech, medical advances, plant medicine legalization etc. would spur new ideas and innovation like we’ve never seen before. A true renaissance that would be dramatically more advanced than the first one. The economy would transform lightning fast. If this could be paired with some land give a way to those without homes it could usher in real freedom and prosperity. Humanity’s chains would be removed.

06 August, 09:03
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Nana would agree, I believe it will be a combination of things and redoing ALL of our systems.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 09:10
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I thought cancel mortgages and credit card debt, refund interest already paid, and cancel income tax - which makes sense as you would merely be refunded what you had already paid so it would be a proper distribution of funds. This would free up the slave work mentality (so to speak), giving you the mental bandwidth to work to create innovative products from the newly released hidden technology without worrying about receiving a paycheck to survive.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 August, 08:35
This might help out. https://drive.google.com/f...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
07 August, 10:06
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
This does make sense :)

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
07 August, 05:44
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
perfect!!! TY so much for sharing this!!!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 August, 08:30
Just a thought here. N/G always sounded to good to be true. And I was always told if something sounds too good to be true .. its probably not true. However I wonder if debt will not be forgiven but debt would be made “more legal” for lack of a better phrase. For example: mortgage not forgiven but home revalued to its actual value without the illegal fees and taxes etc. We should have to pay our debts but not ongoing inflation and taxes currently assessed with it. I hope it makes sense as I sometimes find it hard to put into words whats in my head 😂

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 August, 08:29
Did Juan say TAXES would end?
;0)

asking for a fren..........
TAXES need to end. ALL OF THEM.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
06 August, 09:13
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Trump said he is aboloshing the IRS when he was in Wisconsin Friday.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 August, 05:01
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
hes alluded to taxation being bullshit

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 08:22
🤔 .... I'll have to think on that for a bit.... I thought the QFS was to pull everything into an unhackable system - surprised to hear that the voting may not be fullproof? Thought that was a key point. I know there has been a lot of info./disinfo. flying around Nana. We will certainly figure out all the nuts + bolts I guess.

06 August, 08:26
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
That is the quandary isnt it?
Both sides give us disinformation for specific reasons.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
06 August, 07:54
Nana.
So if you go with the thought that there will be no Nesara/Gesara, that eliminates ISO 20022.
What is your thoughts on Xrp, now?
I do remember Trump had a speech about 3 years ago, where he mentioned Xrp. I suppose the video could have been a fake or another trap. But VK, and Doq has definitely mentioned it too. And then there is yhe sec/ripple lawsuit. Is it all a lie, scam, or trap?

06 August, 08:06
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Well I did not hear Juan address there not being any ISO 20022 really.
What did he specifically say WOULD NOT be?
What did he NOT say about what WOULD be?
I would say stay tuned.
Is XRP a coin or is it really a utility?

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
06 August, 07:35
Be careful who you follow. I think the plan might be to wipe all Dept since it qill be illegal.

06 August, 07:58
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Well I hope there is some relief as our goal should be for every soul on this planet to have basic needs met eventually (Imho), but Juan did mention early on that ppl that heard there would be for instance total debt forgiveness and went out and bought expensive homes and maxed out their credit cards thinking that all that debt would just be wiped out were in for a really big surprise that nothing would happen that way.

Mentioned for instance ppl that had worked hard, been responsible and paid off their debts, what compensation for instance would they be entitled to? What about ppl with no debt?

Idk what new operational systems will look like but...

Nana has always said that ppl would not just be given a pile of money. I have actually asked them not to give my children piles of money without strings attached since the first time I heard the term Nesara.

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 August, 09:49
Interesting...Clif High said the very same thing, recently.

He said N/G is a hoax.

We've been lied to...AGAIN.

06 August, 06:56
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Well Nana will hold off on being totally lied to about all of it.

Is there a Nesara/Gesara Juan says what most ppl are pushing and believe is a con/hoaks.

On the other hand he also conveys things like we are changing the dollar not destroying it.

He says you can not give ppl large sums of money but does not elaborate on any other options that may be in the works.

I have not thought that they would just give ppl large sums of money because just as he says it would totally collapse the entire world economy not just America.

And we see already what appears to be Russia, China, Saudi, and India going to what "appears" to be the end of the swift system of moving money around the globe via the Fed and what appears to be a move to Metals backed currency.

When I listen to what he says I pay close attention to his exact words but also to what he does not elaborate on as well.
So idk really what the new system will look like, but sure there is a plan for it.

chore Toke @choretoke
06 August, 05:11
What has Juan said that has come true⁉️I started in the beginning listening to many pod caster, I stopped listening to all of them because what they were saying nothing was happening all they were doing is selling their books or gold and fear.😏

06 August, 07:24
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Seriously?
Can you name something he has been wrong about?
I know you are keeping a list @katisthesea3 you want to take this?

Pretty sure he was the only one saying we would have 2 Presidents before the election and that Biden would be sworn in.

Many things of the last few years that I have listened to but you are entitled to what ever resonates with you hun.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
06 August, 01:03
Has Juan been hijackef? He is usuallly so well informed.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 August, 01:30
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
i definitely think nesara gesara is a trick

Maryann Maty @MarianM
06 August, 06:51
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
juan is a distraction. He is very smart but i smell BS with him.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 August, 12:46

Beverly Chase @Bachase4

Beverly Chase @Bachase4

Beverly Chase @Bachase4

Beverly Chase @Bachase4

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
05 August, 05:32
I think NESARA/GESARA could be different than what people think as well. Not a one time cash roll out, but a rolling system. We may have had some of it already: inflated home prices, PPP loans, inflated used car values, etc. Such a system would require a central hub, like the fed, yet so many of us run around yelling end the fed...and we sure as heck do not trust the WEF. So how comfy are we, really, with that concept? Just something to think about. 🤷‍♀️

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 August, 12:28
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
i just figured that was a bunch of crap lol

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
06 August, 09:24
Which Q post mentions Nesara/Gesara...the same one that mentions JFK jr is alive?

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
05 August, 05:26
Opinion: (I never paid to Juan here, BTW) NESARA/GESARA could be hijacked and manipulated. It could put the power into a small group's hands & we end up in a repeat. And the inflation tip is right on. Our energy is our true currency, but there will likely always be a monetization of that because humans are, well, humans. Gold standard is THE best option because it can be "universal" across all nations & it's worked before. Blockchain would need to be proven to be accepted...as in an example of an election revealed with it. Seems to me that may already exist, but not confirmed yet? 😎 From dangling chads to computers accessing the internet, we need something in that dept & we need it ASAP. NCSWIC already exists. too many coincidences in that dept. We'll see! 🙏🙌🍿

06 August, 12:29
I believe that every system we have must be redone,
I do not believe it is possible to do all of that overnight and we have a HUGE job ahead.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
06 August, 09:22
Which post does Q mention Nesara/Gesara?