Kim Runner @kimrunner
The last few minutes of POTUS's speech from last night. He's telling us what is to come...

- We will have Greatness again
- America's comeback begins this November
- November 2024 - That's the big one
- As long as we cannot lose our spirit, our Movement will never be defeated

We have to be patient and hang in there even though some may be having a hard time right now. We can't lose our spirit because we know the best is yet to come!
10:11 AM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
07 August, 05:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Pluto Enters Aquarius:

Mar 23 2023 - Jun 11 2023

Then Retrogrades back into Cap.

Back into Aquarius:

Jan 20 2024 - Sep 1 2024

Then Retrogrades back into Cap again.

*Back into Aquarius WITHOUT anymore exits/retrogrades into Cap:*

*NOVEMBER 19 2024 - Mar 8 2043*

Nearly 2 decades without any interruptions from another sign. Just about 18.3.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
07 August, 10:47
Really rough morning as i was telling my husband some things about the vaccine abd its ineffectiveness. I mentioned Biden and his 4 shots and they dis not work. just cant seem to see the light. Cant see the dangers. I am in tears as he stated he will get a flu vaccine and a covid booster in the fall. What am I to do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 10:50
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I know how you feel. ALL of my family except my sister got the vax - including my parents who are 'awake'...all despite me telling them the downsides. You can't control what others do as you know, so you have to let it be and pray for the best. I'm sure there are many things we will find out eventually about the vax. My family is ok, and I'm sure your husband will be too. Hang in there.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 August, 11:09
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Find videos of people who took the jab and regret it or have vax damage or worse, a loved one died from it. Flu, pneumonia and shingles shots have the poison in them too. Go to the ‘pharma’cy - pharmacy root word means witchcraft and sorcery - get a dictionary show him. Ask the pharmacist for the sheet of paper that tells you what is in the vaccine - take it home and look up all the ingredients and what they are and ask him if they should be in your body. Find videos from Dr Sherry Tenpenny - Dr Christianne Northrup and others speaking out against the clot shots. Health Ranger.com has videos of clots taken out if people who had the jab.

My mother got cancer from the flu shot. She lived over 80 years as a very healthy woman with very few health issues. She does not believe me but I know it came from a shot she had. It is so painful!!

Hopefully he will be more open minded. Ask him open ended questions. They are in a cult minded mentality. I am 🙏 for you ALL.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 August, 10:43
2024 has got to be optics cause that would be insane. It also goes against VK’s 2023 statement.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 August, 03:55
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Not optics at all. This is what I believe Trunp is referring to as the big one as hinted at by VK.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
07 August, 10:17
Focus on Jesus, and 1000 years of Peace...

Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
07 August, 10:15
We HAVE to do our part.

Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
07 August, 10:15
💯