Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 10:11
The last few minutes of POTUS's speech from last night. He's telling us what is to come...

- We will have Greatness again
- America's comeback begins this November
- November 2024 - That's the big one
- As long as we cannot lose our spirit, our Movement will never be defeated

We have to be patient and hang in there even though some may be having a hard time right now. We can't lose our spirit because we know the best is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
07 August, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Really rough morning as i was telling my husband some things about the vaccine abd its ineffectiveness. I mentioned Biden and his 4 shots and they dis not work. just cant seem to see the light. Cant see the dangers. I am in tears as he stated he will get a flu vaccine and a covid booster in the fall. What am I to do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I know how you feel. ALL of my family except my sister got the vax - including my parents who are 'awake'...all despite me telling them the downsides. You can't control what others do as you know, so you have to let it be and pray for the best. I'm sure there are many things we will find out eventually about the vax. My family is ok, and I'm sure your husband will be too. Hang in there.
10:50 AM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
07 August, 11:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Are rhere med beds that can heal aftet vaccines?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 11:38
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I have no idea. I know many people speak of them and say they are coming, but I've seen no real proof yet. Not to say they don't/wont.