Kim Runner @kimrunner
Are you grateful for the things being done for us even though we can't 'see' them?
01:55 PM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 05:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
VERY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 August, 05:10
So grateful for all that I can’t see, but also grateful for all that I do see! πŸ€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
06 August, 05:06
So grateful! 117 % 🀎

The Q - Team fights for us against evil. Worldwide.
Such challenges take time ...
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
#wwg1wga

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 05:00
ABSOLUTELY - i would do whatever is necessary to help.
I assume staying positive and keeping people informed on details when they ask ... is about the best way I can help.

Truth Spark @Sparks
06 August, 04:37
Always πŸ™πŸ’š

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
06 August, 04:27
Yes, very much so. I didn't think we had a chance before I found Q. I'm also grateful for You and all the other brilliant Anons that dedicate their time and talents to the cause. WWG1WGA!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 August, 03:53

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
06 August, 04:00
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Yes.

I love the way my friends John Paul and Annie pray in thanksgiving (shared below) for all we are given, seen and unseen. πŸ™πŸ’ž

NEO ONE @Neo
06 August, 03:47
Of course.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 August, 03:45
Definitely

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
06 August, 03:41
Life changingβ€οΈπŸ™

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
06 August, 03:15
5:5

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 August, 03:05
Indeed. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ So Grateful.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 August, 03:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason, You always pull up the best related Bible Verses ... I am so grateful you are doing that ... learning ALL THE TIME ! This one was right on the mark! πŸ™ πŸ˜‡ πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ™

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
06 August, 02:56
Definitely!!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
06 August, 02:53
YES!πŸ™πŸ•Š

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 August, 02:45
I have reflected on this the last two days. We only know 20% of whats going on but have complete faith that God put the right people in place to accomplish the mission. He woke us up early to save others in the process. I only hope I saved more than I know. Still have much to accomplish but I know I was put here for a reason. Thank you to all who played a part! πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸ˜Ž

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
06 August, 02:42
Yes i think about this often so much going on behind the curtain we cant see all the sacrifices people putting themselves in the line of fire for the greater good, praying and thinking of each person that i dont know doing and giving their all. Hopeing that their names will be revealed and placed in the history books so we can show our appreciation oneday but until then prayer is powerfull for strength , courage and perseverance God bless you all.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 August, 02:42
Absolutely, because it is a way that God teaches us to trust Him. πŸ˜‡

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 August, 02:39
Amen and Yes I am. GOD and JESUS are watching over us all and they are doing wondrous works behind the scenes.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 August, 02:37
Yes and i can’t wait for the truth to come out not only about the demons but History ,Science , Technology , everything they have lied about. Then we can start to heal .

memes matter @NoComment
06 August, 02:36
I am glad you asked!!!!!:!!!!! YesYesYesYesYes:YesYesYesYesYes
πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ:πŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ
The gratitude that comes from knowing our BeaUtiful Mil with the greatest Commander in chief ever bc of all the sacrifices made for eons now for us to be here wherr we Are in The Plan is face in hands, flying high, bombing bad guys, big hugs,many many smiles, tears of joy and some pain,okey alot, the love oh the love for Humanity, individually and as a whole, WWG1WGA
I love you all so much🀲❀️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 August, 02:31
most of the time yes

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 August, 02:29
🐸Yes

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 August, 02:22
Very Much So!!!

I tend to find myself with questions of doubt. But then I send my mind back in time to remember all the synchronicities, the phenomena, the things I've seen yet cannot prove. All of this begins to strengthen my knowing again. Doubt will always make you question, which is a good tool to hang on to.

The deepest doubt builds the strongest faith...
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
06 August, 02:29
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 August, 02:17
I have faith in God and that thing called THE PLAN!
WWG1WGA 🐸 EXCEPT COMMIES AND PEDΓ–S

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 August, 02:17
Every day πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 August, 02:15

Ange Love @LoveM
06 August, 02:15
Everday is a Grateful DayπŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
06 August, 02:13
Grateful for those behind the scenes fighting for good. Grateful that I am awake to understand and to pray more than ever for their success. The future of mankind is hinging on this defeat. Trusting that god will intervene when HE sees fit.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
06 August, 02:12
Not enough words, sending beyond grateful vibes always

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 August, 02:11
Absolutely! More than words can say!