Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The public realm is not the place to air the details, but I can tell you that I am being persecuted right now in a downright cruel way. The only option I have is to disconnect and sever ties with those who would weaponise my care and love against me. Vengeance is the Lord's, but if he needs a documentary storyteller in time, I'm here.

May justice come soon. Some people need to face lifelong shame for how they ignored the plight of suffering children, and then collaborated in putting yet more children (including their own family) in the way of spiritual, moral, and physical harm. All while ruthlessly hurting those who acted righteously to protect the innocent.
05:39 AM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
22 August, 10:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
just want to send you some love 😊… I know the struggle.. it is real.. keep your light shining bright!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 August, 09:35
Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers, Martin... hang in there, you are loved by the majority and everything falls into place in the end...under the hand of God....😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 August, 09:19
Martin somewhere in our last 2 generations we lost caring about others. I blame it all on me, me, me attitudes. I also sympathize with young adults, they have their lives ahead of them. They are just learning to live, looking ahead they don’t want to live with doom and gloom. What we all know is doom and gloom. I myself have to turn it off otherwise I would go insane. So we need to patient, my adult daughter knows, but when getting together, I focus on her, not the issues that are surrounding us. VK is right “Family is Everything” When this all breaks be there for your family/friends, be humble, these people are going to need a sounding board.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 August, 09:04
Martin, A lot of us are under attack daily. For those of us who are being attack by darkness, we must keep pushing towards the light.

You, my friend, are the light. Never forget that! Sending you light and love today!

I have had several weeks of constant attack from different places. Moment by moment the only way I can deal with it is to pray from one attack after another, to help me control how I react to each and every attack. I also try to find someone to listen to me about the attacks, and then they share with me their stories and how they dealt with it, and we learn from each other.

If it gets really bad, I have to call on the angels and God to help me deal with it, and I ask for a miracle.

Martin, I pray that God and the angels send you (and me, and the patriots also) some miracles and strength today, and each and every day.

Because you, my friend, deserve it. Totally! ☺️🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
22 August, 09:01
Right on Martin good post 📫 👏 💥🔥 📫 #SaveTheChildren

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 August, 10:21
it's so disappointing isn't it?

loving humanity so much and then having the door slammed in our faces after being crapped on by those afraid of and restraining truth

not saying that's happening to you - but i know your disappointment factor all too well

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 06:50
Through this all it is so heartbreaking how your flesh and blood family are just idiots 💔 I just have to stay away from them . Be strong 💪

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 05:47
Nana will pray for you, it certainly sounds like this abuse is from ppl that you care about.
So sorry.
Sometimes it is the only option for the moment and we will pray that the moment changes to allow a different answer in the future.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
17 August, 01:19
Oh bless you Martin. You are loved by so many, feel that & let that help fuel you.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
17 August, 11:40
We have to stay true to ourselves. Shut the naysayers out. The Lord will sort them out.

Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
17 August, 10:59
I can't say I know exactly whats going on but you and I have similar backgrounds. My mom is Jehovahs Witness and unfortunately we'll always have that that steals our ability to be close plus they don't view me the same as being one of their own for obvious reasons.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 August, 09:45
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
My Mom as well, right now she is having vax issues injuries. I think we are closer than we have ever been. I have had discussions about the evil that I have found. I kept thinking celebrating Christmas can’t be what she called evil, although she doesn’t use that word anymore. She told me nothing would surprise her. She is learning from me about Pharma, at first she wasn’t convinced but now she gets it. She is allergic to many meds, realizing the meds were making her more sick than better. Having patience is a virtue.

Rachel Freeman @Oracle
17 August, 10:10
be careful some of these so called leaders are more corrupt than the ones there after.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
17 August, 09:36
Hang in there dear Martin. You are loved and appreciated by us all.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
WE are with you.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 August, 09:21
I'm very sorry to hear this

It seems like a lot of people can't face the truth, can't face themselves! and others are bearing the brunt because instead of working through it & allowing light to come in, people are clinging to their old toxic beliefs & lashing out at people who continue to stand in their truth & do their best to care & love

Take care brother - I love your photography & insights
Those are ways of shining the light so keep shining ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 August, 09:17
Vengence is the Lord’s.

Nada ... @Nada
17 August, 09:15
Amen brother. Godspeed and WWG1WGA

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 August, 09:14
Martin this saddens me to no end ... please stay safe and know that you are greatly appreciated and so much love is flowing your way ... God knows best how to deal with these evil types and does so incredibly well / from my own experience / you will be compensated. Have faith fren, we are all here for you.

amy lilley @amylilley
17 August, 09:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I love what you have said to Martin and could not have penned it any better, so Amen to these words😇🙏🏻🐸🥰😎

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
17 August, 05:38
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I third this. We LOVE YOU MARTIN‼️

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 August, 09:28
Jim Carrey is trending but missing [R]

Could be Renegade | Obama

or maybe R = 18 = John Kennedy

This post VK shared was originally posted 11 days ago
The post before this one was originally posted 10 days ago

10 = J
11 = K

Just looking at some of the words in this post…
I’m here
May justice come soon
public

The post prior to this one is a photo of John with Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

A few posts further down I see the word Finally

Finally public?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 August, 08:19
Preach Martin.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
17 August, 07:51
Big love to you Martin!!! Praying for the haters to...well, fook off! 🙏💕🙏

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
17 August, 07:46
So true! So many have ignored the trafficking, sacrifice, torture, of children. Not to mention the suffering done to them thru covid isolation and the vaxx they weren’t given a choice to decline. All for the ego of those playing holier then thou who thought they were smarter and/or put their faith in science and evils like Fauci and Gates over God himself. Then to see people who did this shunning and making fun of those who did speak out and stood their ground against obvious evil. It is time to bring out the truth that has been here the whole time and see who is willing to humble themselves to it and come together with us like it always should have been. We all need to have forgiveness in our hearts so we can come together against evil. I pray for love and light to prevail soon, in all of humanity and hearts. Love to you and hang in there as we are at the finish line I truly believe. I can’t wait to read your future Great awakening history books! 😉 ❤️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
17 August, 07:14
Love and prayers for you Martin.
WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 August, 06:58
Very hard . Hold on, as well as you can each day, Whatever it takes to keep you afloat. We’re going thru difficult situations in our reality but also there’s work done on the subtle realms - each of us knowingly or not.
There is an end to the cycle - hoping when you get there, there will be a release and something to be pleased about, perhaps happy.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

American Girl @Americangirl
17 August, 06:47
you are a true inspiration to many. ty for all you do and bring attention too. as ive said before your a great man whos overcome many obstacles and have endured much meanness only to continue to shine as bright as the shinest star.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 August, 05:47
🙏

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
17 August, 04:43
Asking our Heavenly Father to lift you up and carry you. Asking HIM to help you find forgiveness, not for them but for you. Relinquish the hurt, anger and sorrow that is revealed. We all lift you up and ask for healing. WWG1WGA Hugs

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
17 August, 04:43
Asking our Heavenly Father to lift you up and carry you. Asking HIM to help you find forgiveness, not for them but for you. Relinquish the hurt, anger and sorrow that is revealed. We all lift you up and ask for healing. WWG1WGA Hugs

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 August, 04:41
Amen Martin God Bless. May he bring this abomination of suffering to a close