Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 August, 05:39
The public realm is not the place to air the details, but I can tell you that I am being persecuted right now in a downright cruel way. The only option I have is to disconnect and sever ties with those who would weaponise my care and love against me. Vengeance is the Lord's, but if he needs a documentary storyteller in time, I'm here.

May justice come soon. Some people need to face lifelong shame for how they ignored the plight of suffering children, and then collaborated in putting yet more children (including their own family) in the way of spiritual, moral, and physical harm. All while ruthlessly hurting those who acted righteously to protect the innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 August, 09:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin this saddens me to no end ... please stay safe and know that you are greatly appreciated and so much love is flowing your way ... God knows best how to deal with these evil types and does so incredibly well / from my own experience / you will be compensated. Have faith fren, we are all here for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
I love what you have said to Martin and could not have penned it any better, so Amen to these wordsπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸΈπŸ₯°πŸ˜Ž
09:27 AM - Aug 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 August, 09:38
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Thank you - it hurts (all of us) to see good people suffer