Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 August, 05:39
The public realm is not the place to air the details, but I can tell you that I am being persecuted right now in a downright cruel way. The only option I have is to disconnect and sever ties with those who would weaponise my care and love against me. Vengeance is the Lord's, but if he needs a documentary storyteller in time, I'm here.

May justice come soon. Some people need to face lifelong shame for how they ignored the plight of suffering children, and then collaborated in putting yet more children (including their own family) in the way of spiritual, moral, and physical harm. All while ruthlessly hurting those who acted righteously to protect the innocent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
I can't say I know exactly whats going on but you and I have similar backgrounds. My mom is Jehovahs Witness and unfortunately we'll always have that that steals our ability to be close plus they don't view me the same as being one of their own for obvious reasons.
10:59 AM - Aug 17, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1776ReLoaded in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 August, 09:45
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
My Mom as well, right now she is having vax issues injuries. I think we are closer than we have ever been. I have had discussions about the evil that I have found. I kept thinking celebrating Christmas can’t be what she called evil, although she doesn’t use that word anymore. She told me nothing would surprise her. She is learning from me about Pharma, at first she wasn’t convinced but now she gets it. She is allergic to many meds, realizing the meds were making her more sick than better. Having patience is a virtue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396